how to safe petrol

Re: how to safe petrol

Change your X3 to Prius........another way park your car at home and take MRT and bus...

juz practise this:

1) look as far as possible when u r driving
2) keep off the brake pedal, use accelerator to manage the speed as much as possible
3) pick highway route instead of thru the traffics even if the former might be slightly longer

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee;626305 said:
Audi dsg reaches 7th gear in less than 2 secs.

C3P0;626316 said:
I think ur Audi pai liao.

hitmee,

i think your AUDI got problem liao, should send in to PML, they can help you troubleshoot

1) uncouple the front gearbox making your X3 a RWD - less friction to overcome
2) remove spare tire and change the existing 4 to the narrowest size available
3) remove front and rear passenger seat, change driver seat to carbon fibre type
4) sand off the paint of your car - can shave off few kg
5) let your engine oil, power steering fluid and ATF run low, wiper fluid tank dry
6) ......

zorro;626538 said:
Change your X3 to Prius........another way park your car at home and take MRT and bus...
my friend's VW golf TSi, full tank can go 1000km. better than pirus.

Jason8822;626589 said:
hitmee,

i think your AUDI got problem liao, should send in to PML, they can help you troubleshoot

normally i send to munich
i high class

6. Driver go for workout and weight loss and shed 10kg will improve FC too
7. Off the engine when stuck in red light and ignore the guy behind horning u when light turn green.
8. Take off like a snail
9. Map out the road that has most downhill to your destination
10. Dont carry passengers especially fat ones...
11. Still think make more sense to change to Prius or someone here says VW 1.4TSI offer better mileage.. Its like if u buy a car with V8 fuel consumption is the least in your mind.

Jason8822;626592 said:
1) uncouple the front gearbox making your X3 a RWD - less friction to overcome
2) remove spare tire and change the existing 4 to the narrowest size available
3) remove front and rear passenger seat, change driver seat to carbon fibre type
4) sand off the paint of your car - can shave off few kg
5) let your engine oil, power steering fluid and ATF run low, wiper fluid tank dry
6) ......

12. change to cf bonnet
13. change to cf bucket seats
14. change to cf cup holders
15. change to cf trunk
16. remove aircon
17. remove sound insulation

18. Transplant the VW 1.4TSI engine into your car gurantee to save petrol and will not break LTA law..still paying 2.5L roadtax but running on a puny block...
19. Cut 2 holes on the floor board and use your legs to power your car like flintstone. Mechanical hybrid system.

Last edited by a moderator:

if it's a drinker, it's a drinker.
do your best drive gently. if 80% city drive with start-top-traffic, it's not much different.
else, change car ....

can put sail on top of the car ... harness wind power
on other part of the car, put solar panel to power the ECU, aircon (if not removed)

Heavy vehicle with 4WD is more suited to run on TurboDiesel with humongous torque....If you go to Europe today more than 50% of vehicle is running on Diesel engines with very good fuel consumption... Its because of our outdated sili LTA/gov road tax system that is hindering the usage of Diesel engine in our cars...maybe they want to protect the diesel price to artificially support the commercial vehicle and lower business cost.

In Germany price of diesel and gasoline is about the same... Dont believe me try to take off faster than the Taxi (Sonata) in your X3...That kimchi is running on 2.0L turbodiesel only.

The best way to "save" not "safe" fuel is to...

SELL YR CAR!!!

Petrol is safe in ur fuel tank.. As long as u don't ignite any naked flames while filling up or use hp shud be safe.. No worries

May I suggest buying a house near ur work place. Can cut down petrol bill. Also, take bus or MRT to work and drive only at night or weekend (avoid jam too).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back