How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is simply legacy from online forums and gaming PiD. Origins goes back to uni days when one of my friends gave me a Russian nickname which I modified since.

Hi All, It's my real name - haven't owned a beemer yet - looking around for an affordable used one but was on beemer 2 wheels before. Was my best bike ever!

Re: zack700, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello fellow forumers... I'm Zack.. 36 years old and driving E60 525 M-Sport year 06 Alpine White.. From Malaysia.. That 700 refers to my car registration number.. I am also Official Members for BMW Club Malaysia since 2010:shakemyb:. Seeking for new friends (BMW Lovers) from Singapore to share stories about UDM.. Nice to see you guys! Hopefully we can meet-up soon..

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

My first dream car was Mit. EVO at the age of 25 and I first own my jap car in the year of 2002 and hence, it formed my nick name :)

Hi peeps, im delwyn from indonesia, asking permission to join your forum :lol: Xklusiv is my team of car brothers while i was studying in oz, and 69 is my favorite number (you know it :p)

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

My CS nick, used that since 12 years back,lol.
Anyway, I'm joining the forum to search for my future ride.
Am looking for a e36 320i... hehe.

Re: erickoh71, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone,
I've also been using this nick for ages. Just a derivation from my name. Yes, i know…boring!!

HY2013: HY is my name initials. 2013 to remind myself the year I join you guys. :wavey:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188vip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back