How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Su is my surname. Tommi was the 1st and till date, one and only race driver I admired (Tommi Makkinen, WRC). This nick has stuck with me for > 15 yrs.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I work in Investment Banking. I Buy and Sell companies both listed and in private equity.

Thus the name Gordon Gekko as in Wall Street.

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Madgang, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello all

I live in a kampong called madgang...

My sis n i we make a happy bunch n call ourselves the MAD gang... So there ya go... My sis drives 2nd gen x5 after selling her 1st gen x5. I drive 2nd gen x3 20i n end of the month my M135i will be out!

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Nickname's come from my stage name ...... my ride is F20 116i M sports, received as brand-new car in June, over 8000km now.
Former ride was E46 318i M sports. Intereted in F20 DIY Coding, now I'm not capable of. :ultrasho: :p

The auto correct function on my iPad kept changing 'bimmer' to bummer so I just stick with that. Haha.

Not sure why my nick becomes the topic of the thread.
Anyway, GT are the initials of my name & 9000 is my carplate no.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Over The Hill But Young At Heart - Othbyah :laughing::laughing :laughing:

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, Got the nick name just because a huge photo of sunset I took in Maldive was just in front of me. Just that simple.

Re: Shaun Tan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

My real name is Shaun and Tan is my surname. Haha.. it is just that simple and boring I know. I hope to know more of you guys and be part of the community! Cheers!

Have used this nick since coming online eons ago. the number behind was set back in the day when registering for an account on AltaVista

My nick represent my car model, letter from my name and my favourite number. Hi all.

ive been using the nick fantome07 ever since I was 18. As an aircraft enthusiast, I actually like the Phantom fighter jet. However the nic was already take, thus fantome..( I dont know what got into me...lol) 07 is my birthday..

Re: wlccc, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Gotten the name by random...no particular meaning...Btw new to BMW and new to this forum.
Gotten a 2008 X3 2.5Si in Nov 2013...Enjoying it..

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back