How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

My name is Wahab
Ang Mos can't call/pronounce my name correctly
Ended up with Whatsup - its easy to remember!!!!

Re: VtrFirestorm, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys.....
Im a rider, my longest bike tat served me is a Honda first V-twin bike,,,, VtrFirestorm
Still have it till now, mint cond with only 31kkm on her only....

Jz change my ride to a E60,,,, still trying to get use to it aft driving a SUV for abt 3yrs.
Need some advise from the forum old birds here as in where will be a good place to film up my windows?
My is stock hence bloody see-thru everything...lol...... understand to have it done up in JB will be cheaper?
Any advise from the bros here?

Thks a million!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Beemer80, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi People,

I used this nick because its quite obvious I'm born in 1980. :)

Re: coil7800, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi ryan,

I was trying to come a nick with my inital chee and something to do with cars and year of registration , just like a car plate. It struck me to use C[initial] + Oil [ something related to car] + 78 [my year of brith] + 00.:thinking:

Re: king1980, how did you choose / get your nickname?

king is my christian name, 1980 is my birth year.......... haha....cheers...............

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Sherlene,
Good evening. Gong Xi Fat Chai
I used to be a member here but forgot my password and username. Think it was Omie. anyway i have re activated my account with om88.
I drive a 5GT. Love traveling, eating, cars, Photography, cinema and animals.
More later, have a nice weekend.
Omiex

Re: Charlatan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Got mine a long time ago when I was gaming. Always liked it and the meaning ESP. Since in gaming you try to conceal and misdirect. So have stuck wi it for awhile now.

Cheerio

Re: bullrun, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everybody,

I am very new to this community, but am very excited to meet fellow beemer lovers online! Indeed, even though I only officially registered late last night, I still turned out for the monthly gathering at 4.30-6.30 at Kallang before I registered! It's time well spent because I found out that I learnt a lot of things from fellow community members during the gathering, that's why I decided to register myself when I reached home at night.

I am in the stockbroking industry, and our best wish for this industry is to have a super bull run, thus I chose the nickname bullrun...and hope that the stock market can run as fast as a beemer! :p

that is my Chinese name that everyone call me in our Buddhist centre

Naga has its references to serpents or dragons in Thailand and Indonesia. I am born in the year of the dragon so naga seems a more exotic name.
red?,,,,,, Liverpool explains it....
Hi all!

Hi Ryan,
We bought over this company in 2011 Jan. Most of the staffs and Mechanics are from Good Will. Goodwill had since been closed down.
Most of the customers and clients are lost and they didn't know where to service their baby. So we decided to post or talk to you guys.
We appreciate if you can direct them to us when they ask.
Company Name: Rev Powered Pte Ltd
Contract Person: Cheong Kum Seng, Steven
Address: BLK 1009, Bukit Merah lane 3, #01-88, Singapore159723
Tel: +65 6289 1161
Fax: +65 6280 1161
Yours Sincerely
Cheong Kum Seng

Re: N4246438, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi members,

Name: Marco
Ride: Preowned X3 (2008)

N4246438 was my student ID back then in Uni when you need an email address and Hotmail was hot. Then on, this email addy associates with me. (IM, FB)

Previous ride is a jap SUV, and was quite overwhelmed with the technical features when i got my ride just in time for CNY.

I see that this forum members are mostly non-X series beemers?

Cheers

Re: N4246438, how did you choose / get your nickname?

First thing i learnt from the forum.
Bimmers = BMW Cars, Beemers = BMW Bikes

Re: patpeh, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Me too. I always thought Beemers was referring to the cars. well you learn something new everyday :p

Re: flash23, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

Mine... Kinda like to drive fast on road most of the time, so chose flash! But don't misunderstood me, I'm not those dirty and like to race others on road. Just loves to speed sometimes... :)

Waiting to get my new 328i

Cheers!

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

Hi there, my is just a random since i been using this nickname as my email name a decade ago. Been using it for quite sometime for now.

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

Hi,
I am new to this site because I am looking for alternative source of expertise advice on my 1 Series BMW convertible like if there is a way to increase the power without tempering my warranty and how true is it because I have checked withPML they said 'Oh we can trace it' isit true? I hope I could get some advice on this.

I also like to know if external accessories like M series can be purchase here rather order from direct PML coz they are quite x... :)

Nicdam

Hi all,

How I got my nick ? My surname is Sin :)
I'm new to this forum & I hope to learn more from all the gurus here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back