How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: charleskhleo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

There are so many forums and so many things we do on the internet that requires a user name and password, I am just too lazy to come out with something 'clever' every time.

And because there is only a very slight chance I might forget my own name, I figured that would be easiest way to keep tabs of my forum accounts... :)

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I don't know. But I like fast Volvos. Does that count?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

leonard is my name and dl is my last name initials.... nothing much interesting about my nick. Hello everyone!!! i am new to this forum.

Re: SUPAN, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi I am new here ... Anyhow choose one loh ...

Re: alex_bmw_e90_lci, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Good Day to all,

I guess I prefer to go straight to the point. So my nick is actually my name and the car make and model I am driving... but I think too original already... hahaha.... guess it is like naming my pet goldfish, fish fish...

Re: ColtQ2, how did you choose / get your nickname?

How I chose my nick?

Well, it all started back in the Quake game. My nick was Colt, as in fast shooter:biggun:

But too many Colt so I decided to add Q2 ( Quake 2 ) to my nick.

Hence, ColtQ2 :)

Re: silverhwak, how did you choose / get your nickname?

silverhwak was the cartoon i love watching during my younger days..

Re: novio78, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i got this nick when i'm crazy about RPG games in my younger days. Has been using it then...

Re: East557, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi ryan....mine is simply because my name is :Iskandar Dzulkhairi as such i just make it rhyme similarly to my name ...instead of " IS(kandar)" i did it as "EAST(kandar) and the "557" is 3 of the4 digit taken from my mpv (2003 ,Honda Odyssey) been using it for years tho ...thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back