How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Simple... cos i'm a dj that spin neck-breaking speed house/techno music...

I'll be shifting from my present office at Burlington Square to "Zervex" at 8 Ubi Road 2 .. next year in August 2012

Thus .. SeanLimZervex

Re: rune, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everybody, I have been interested in runes since I'm in my secondary school life. Therefore always love the word rune.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my ex-honda nickname was called ghost rider...

Re: winq, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my name is edwin, so i choose this nick.. :D

Mine was during IRC days... I needed a nickname and my fav band was Smashing Pumpkins then.

I remembered their new album name wrongly, it was Pices Escariot... somehow I thought it was Piscargot or something

Couldn't be bothered to correct it, so now my short version of the story is... I'm a Malaysian snail that likes to piss. :p

Re: skid, how did you choose / get your nickname?

skid is short for skidmarks; either losing control while driving or when doing business! :D

well i just randomly picked this name from an anime.....as for the numbers, its part of my mobile lol

Re: phantom628, how did you choose / get your nickname?

It's my call sign since my sniper days during NS...628 is my bday...;)

Re: het, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Din realise ive yet to contribute to tis thread....so here goes;

Het is short for Heterozygous....a very common term used in reptilian / exotic community.
Am a huge fan of reptiles and have been using this nick since my days in a pets forum many many many years back :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Geminian1970, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I was born in June so my star sign is Gemini and 1970 is my year of birth.

Help! Can someone kindly advise me how come I cannot post other than in this thread? Pretty restrictive car forum.

Now I know why I cannot post in other threads ;(

As of May 2008. We’ve implemented new account registration policies to protect the needs of the community and to cut down on spam and unsolicited promotions.
The follow measures are taken to prevent any sort of spam and abuse of our member to member messaging systems by rogue members / vendors.
How this will affect your account:
You must have at least 10 posts and must be registered at least 5 days in order to be automatically upgraded to a BMW.SG Member rank.

Looks like I got to spam this thread 10X just to get upgraded which is kindda silly IMHO.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back