How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

That was my usual login name for most of the websites that required userid register, by the way, it the user name which I had been using for the last 20 years, so as it is easy for me to remember...

Michael

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

By the way, any one can recommend a good grooming to clean up the dirty black patch on the passenger seats, as I had try different type of leather cleaning shampoo, it making worst, as one of my friend told me that, the black color patch cannot be clean unless I change the old seat... which cost $...

Any idea any one..

Dear All, i happened to have the name Varian too. I would love to learn interesting mods and workshop for my new z4 35i ride. Please advice. thanks. perhaps to join any upcoming meet ups or gathering.

hi all,

my nick is a carryover from my previous car forums.

real name's Dan

Just checking on BMW cars, which is why i'm here to try and get some experienced info :)

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. My name is Patrick Ong Chong Guan, therefore my nick name is OngCGPatrick.

Just say good by to my Nissan Cefiro 2.3 - 2006, and looking forward to collect BMW 520i (E60) - 2004 next week.

Hi everyone, am new here too.
Got my nick from the morning dew of course!
Hope to learn more stuff abt BMW!

Cheers!

hey there....nick was from my indoor rock climbing days...used to break a lot of holds coz i was a fat b@stard....

Re: TVPoison, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there everyone,

I've been using this nick since...forever. It's from a song from the Disposable Heroes of Hip-hop ( which means you can guess how old I am!)

I'm here cos I'm looking to get the F10 (523 probably) as my new ride. Word is, you has know your rides so don't mind me as I troll the forum topics for advice and talking points!

Re: diesel78sg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum.
Just happen to like this nick, no particular reason.
Hope to find out more abt BMW here!

Re: dannyboy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Had this name way back in the eighties, 1986, when I need a stage name back then when I was DJ:wavey:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back