• Classifieds Rules

    For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).
    *

    *Required.

    4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

    We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

    For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

    For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

    Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

eugenetan;1056547 said:
Hi, when will you all be doing this GB again? Might be interested in getting this EO. :)

How many you need?

You happen to be staying at jalan teck whye? The rubbish dump behind your car looks exactly like the one at my place...
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Slow_poke_driver;1056693 said:
How many you need?

You happen to be staying at jalan teck whye? The rubbish dump behind your car looks exactly like the one at my place...

I would probably need 5 bottles but i'm fine with 6. Not in a hurry actually, just wanna prepare for my next servicing.

Haha nope, not staying in that area. I took that photo at my friend's place which is located at woodlands.
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

6 will probably be easier as one whole case.

Tentatively can collect after x'mas...becoz I have some that is stuck in korea as of now...
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Slow Poke Driver, when will you be conducting this MO again? Aft reading RBB write, I think I wan to change to this EO Liao...lol
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

pReTeNd3r;1071220 said:
Slow Poke Driver, when will you be conducting this MO again? Aft reading RBB write, I think I wan to change to this EO Liao...lol

If you only need 1 oil change, I have in my store room...
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

I have enuf oil for a year's oil change. Muaaahahahaha.
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

I just buy ahead for next oil change, haha. No need stock so much unless it's real cheap.

You bot 3 packs x 6 quarts from Amazon? Good enough for one year if that's the case. Save at least 33% from local prices.

Meek;1071771 said:
I have enuf oil for a year's oil change. Muaaahahahaha.
 
GB for German Castrol 0W-30

canuck78;1071831 said:
You bot 3 packs x 6 quarts from Amazon? Good enough for one year if that's the case. Save at least 33% from local prices.


Damn f'ed experience! They shipped my stuff all around the world and lost it in transit. Now still trying to investigate where my items went and I already paid..... F!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

u huan tio and fan tai tsui this year never bathe flower water
 
GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Yeah, most of the flower bath joints were closed for CNY........ oh wait, are we on the same subject?
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

seanskye;1071833 said:
Damn f'ed experience! They shipped my stuff all around the world and lost it in transit. Now still trying to investigate where my items went and I already paid..... F!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ship online must be metally prepared to wait. Either it will arrive or will not arrive, 50/50.

You bought from amazon is still ok lah, they are very responsible and customer oriented, unlike some crooks on ebay.

Though if you kanna i-parcel which amazon die die want to use, then is ho sei liao. My record with i-parcel is it tooks two weeks to arrive in singapore, after flying out of UK on "express"...then arrived in singpost and singpost told me "bad weather", cannot deliver. KNN, other than 50 years once flood, singapore really got bad weather meh?
 
GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Buy online at own risk. Lost goods, returns, damaged goods, delays, etc. Once the oil bottles arrived damaged and I had to do a massive clean up of my floor and throw my Per$$$ian carpet away. It was a horrible experience. And regularly you get this...

View attachment 59736

I may be old stick in the mud, but I still prefer to buy things I can see, touch, feel and caress....

*I never say KTV..... dribbles away...
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

This is bad, next time just buy from MX Trading. $16/quart which is not that bad anyways. Made in Germany Castrol. :)
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

for those of u who s been using Castrol SPT 0w-30, how often have u all been doing OCI? How was the oil when drained?
 
Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Ahbengdriver;1071897 said:
for those of u who s been using Castrol SPT 0w-30, how often have u all been doing OCI? How was the oil when drained?

Mine was 8.5k oil change just last week. Before that was 10k.

Didn't get to see how black was the EO. But it was running still pretty smooth just before I changed at 8-9k. Newly changed GC of course a lot smoother, engine quieter too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top