F30: Drivetrain malfunction

Hi bros,

Apologies for upping this topic. I just got the same problem. My car is stopped at red light then I changed to sports mode. At sports mode. Car is not engaging the gear properly as the rev is there but not speed. error code: drive possible but vehicle may not be performing at peak performance.

I changed back to comfort and it's okay. But idrive warning still there. Stopped my car. Restart engine and warning is gone. Changed to sports mode again. And all seems okay. But the sports mode is like a bit off. Got my ride months ago. I just changed my filter air pipe, timing belt throttle body cleaned up. All done together with my 70k servicing.

Could this be a spark plug problem bros ? Cause I don't remember changing my spark plug during the servicings. Checked the first owner PML servicing records also no changed. Is it time to change the sparkles bros ?

I've checked and owner changed spark plugs at 40k servicing le. Hmmm. Should I just drive and observe first bros ?

you should bring it to a workshop no one here can diagnose your issue from behind a computer

you should bring it to a workshop no one here can diagnose your issue from behind a computer
Ok bro. I going to replace my carbon fibre sticker next week. I'll get the guys to plug in and check.
But in the idrive bro. Is the information also correct when it says no fault ?

the fault code is still there issue is still there just the frequency of how many times in the future its going to occur till you get it fixed. bmws are fickle machines you want to keep it and drive it for long ? i suggest getting it to a workshop asap as it could be more then just a spark plug/coil pack issue.

the fault code is still there issue is still there just the frequency of how many times in the future its going to occur till you get it fixed. bmws are fickle machines you want to keep it and drive it for long ? i suggest getting it to a workshop asap as it could be more then just a spark plug/coil pack issue.
Yup. Point taken. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12betis
Back