calling f10 520i owners

Re: calling f10 520i owners

cashbox;711422 said:
hello... i just bought n20 528i last thursday :)

i will not sit in your car! juz kidding..when can i sit in your car? LOL
congrats

i should be getting my car between 16th to 23th dec period.... guaranteed handover before xmas... i bought it from PML... it all started with a harmless visit to PML for servicing.. haha

i think i gotten it at a relatively good price. i will join u guys for the F10 meet up in future.. feel free to test drive it.. but then again, the engine looks a bit cartoon as compared to the inline 6... but then again, i dun care haha

by the way, i hardly see or hear people talking about the new 520i and 528i... my agent told me that they have delivered a few already...

No buyer for 520i and 528i?

Becos there are many MW alike that swear by the ever refined IL6 strawberry note....You better keep your bonnet shut during meet-up unlike those mammoth IL6 but always chio them to race at red-light junction..

Last edited by a moderator:

cashbox;711566 said:
i should be getting my car between 16th to 23th dec period.... guaranteed handover before xmas... i bought it from PML... it all started with a harmless visit to PML for servicing.. haha

i think i gotten it at a relatively good price. i will join u guys for the F10 meet up in future.. feel free to test drive it.. but then again, the engine looks a bit cartoon as compared to the inline 6... but then again, i dun care haha

congrats! Yes - most purchases are the result of a harmless visit to the dealers'... or casually flirting with a thought - until you realise it is dangerously within reach!

cashbox;711566 said:

can share what price u got it at?

good one! well said!

cyrus271;711797 said:
congrats! Yes - most purchases are the result of a harmless visit to the dealers'... or casually flirting with a thought - until you realise it is dangerously within reach!

Ahwing;711799 said:

want to change liao?

after overtrade... 245k

vincar quoted me 219k with std basic equipment... maybe after successful negotiation, they probably sell it to you at 212k... if i take into consideration the additional option i am getting from PML, i think it easily worth about 15k (GPS, suction door, rear rollar blind, park assist), Hence , i think the slight premium of 18k does not justify buying from PI...

Ahwing;711799 said:

cashbox;711849 said:
after overtrade... 245k

vincar quoted me 219k with std basic equipment... maybe after successful negotiation, they probably sell it to you at 212k... if i take into consideration the additional option i am getting from PML, i think it easily worth about 15k (GPS, suction door, rear rollar blind, park assist), Hence , i think the slight premium of 18k does not justify buying from PI...

ehhhh, very good price, can i say selling price 255k which is discount 12k from list, plus another 10k overtrade? suction door is a very very good option i feel. rear rollar blind is good when u go CAR PARK E at east coast after midnight.

i just checked the invoice... the listed price is $263,800... this particular agent has sold 6-8 cars to my group of friends over the last 2 years hence, i think he has the negotiation power with his management on price

i see.. congrats on the good price. hope next coe bidding hit 90k. then u'll have a merry merry christmas n a happy happy new year. :yummie:

haha.. thank you...

Ahwing;711857 said:
i see.. congrats on the good price. hope next coe bidding hit 90k. then u'll have a merry merry christmas n a happy happy new year. :yummie:

This morning wash car.... later dunno will rain or not....... crossing fingers....

Anyone has 520?

Currently thinking of either 523HL or 520... However 523 has limited colors.

The new N20 owners all like very shy.... no reviews leh...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back