built.... at last

Ah yes. Now is the honeymoon period before actually going into the grime. Enjoy it. Anyway, let's hope that working conditions are better nowadays compared to what I went through 20 years ago....I'm sure it's better now. I was struggling even to pay for a 2nd hand Jap car then..but now...woah..Z4.
All the best. :wavey:
 
yky,
i figured, either use the money to buy a car or use it to help buy myself out of the bond... from what u've described so far, i may have made the wrong choice... :thinking:

also, medicine won't be my only source of income so i guess that's why i dared to dream abt a Z4; besides, i guess cars are cheaper these days than they were 20 yrs ago.

Nuke,
i think insurance is now ard 1500? can't really recall coz sales rep paying for first year, not me.
 
OK. If you can have more then one income source, kudos to you. No, medicine is not a bad choice at all, if you are focused. It is actually very rewarding and I'm enjoying every minute of it now. Just that the earlier training days are quite hellish though but that's where you learn most...Anyway, this is a Bimmer forum, not a medical forum, so let's not get into a two person conversation about our carreers.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top