tomace
Well-Known Member
Re: Bought my first BMW : )
MTL = Mai Tu Liao
Its an ECU reflash & will helps to take away 318i detune specs to above 320i (smelly smelly gains : 40BHP) 
Before collection of my ride last yr, I also told my wife tat I will not be modding it. Ended up on e 3day of collection, Ive started to mod
As a saying goes: Once a Modsters, Always a Modsters .. :fineprin:
Cheers ~~
Contra;656107 said:Haha bro, I am currently driving a rex, and is trying to sell off all my modifications and it is really a hassle. I already told myself no more mods, prob an ecu reflash after the first 12,000km to bring the torque up for better drivability...
I guess MTL is the ecu reflash software? Or is MTL the tuner? How much do they charge for ecu reflash?
MTL = Mai Tu Liao
Before collection of my ride last yr, I also told my wife tat I will not be modding it. Ended up on e 3day of collection, Ive started to mod

As a saying goes: Once a Modsters, Always a Modsters .. :fineprin:
Cheers ~~