Bilstein shocks

Used B4 previously. It’s not equal to stock. It’s not just the slight firmness difference only. It feel that the shock travel on B4 is shorter. Might be because the B4 is a gas shocks.

Am using Koni FSD now. Surprisingly as comfortable if not more than stock. Firmness only feel it during cornering.

Thanks Bro Swordsman. Good to know this 'equal'. Btw may I know the cost of the FSD and WS?
Called Eng Soon today unfortunately no stock for B4. Only left original absorbers which cost approximately 1K double the price of B4.

Thanks Bro Swordsman. Good to know this 'equal'. Btw may I know the cost of the FSD and WS?
Called Eng Soon today unfortunately no stock for B4. Only left original absorbers which cost approximately 1K double the price of B4.

Wonder why the original shocks r so expensive.Is it the BMW tax! Originals made by Tenneco Monroe for BMW.

Carousell got 1 or 2 sets of B4 for sale with little milage

seems like no point buying old kit with no warranty

now FSD already replace by Special Active so dunno the price. Suppose to be more reliable. You can search carousell for the koni agent. They will quote you including installation. Should be around $1.5k? It’s worth it, still can feel the hydraulic cushioning while sharper at turn.

now FSD already replace by Special Active so dunno the price. Suppose to be more reliable. You can search carousell for the koni agent. They will quote you including installation. Should be around $1.5k? It’s worth it, still can feel the hydraulic cushioning while sharper at turn.

Thanks Bro.

It's not equally as comfortable.

I am on B6 with stock springs and the ride is alr significantly harsher vs stock, let alone B12 which is B8 + lowered eibach springs.

Get away from that ws.
Bro I'm going to replace my B6 with lowered springs. Because I can't find my X6 E71 stock springs :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back