August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

Andally;1026846 said:
There's nothing to manage Alvin,out of good will,you helped us collect,some people doesn't appreciate it,perhaps let them do the job instead?
Take it constructively and it is meant for improvement or fact finding. Take it negatively and the result is the post above.

Others may help in other ways e.g. helping the newbies pointing out who is our handsome AC (bcoz they were unable to locate), introducing them to other members present, making newbies feel comfortable, etc... please do not apply the 'a pot calling a kettle black'.

Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

seanskye;1026879 said:
Maybe he went to throw rubbish for Celine....

Haha...no leh he went to pao mei mei lah...

Andally;1026904 said:
Bring your own drink next time, easier..period.
Try telling that to newbies when they ask "is there any drinks" or ask where to get the mineral water they saw. Don't show very well of the friendiness of BMW-SG to newbies who make an effort to turn up. Be constructive a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celinekam;1026911 said:
Haha...no leh he went to pao mei mei lah...

So you're trying to say you come to the meet up for free drinks?like seriously....

Since you think you can manage it better,Why not come extra early next time and deal with the drinks..I'm sure sccs people also don't bother much about the drink,we can always get on our own.The purpose of the meetup is to get to know one another and learn from another not the DAMN DRINKS...

Andally;1026917 said:
So you're trying to say you come to the meet up for free drinks?like seriously...
Do u even try to get to know the newbies? like seriously.... dont act like an Asian Bimbo.... oh I forgot u now associate with only SCCS, BMW-SG newbies r not worth your time.

Baby1M;1026919 said:
Do u even try to get to know the newbies? like seriously.... dont act like an Asian Bimbo.... oh I forgot u now associate with only SCCS, BMW-SG newbies r not worth your time.

Mind your words,i didnt say anything nasty to you..I met Sean who is a newbie and a few,so don't fucking assume...Anyway I'm neither here or there,that's why I park away...

29 Sep I bring one carton of 100plus.
will let you guys & gals know which parking lot I'll be at before 28 Sep.
this way I wouldnt have to go around looking for Ekin.
swee boe?

BTW, me newbie

cool down guys and gals........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts