August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

By the time you all meet, i think its time go balek kampong liao....

Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

Was here guys !! Nice meeting AC323. And thanks PML for the 100 plus :)

MTechnic;1026780 said:
Was here guys !! Nice meeting AC323. And thanks PML for the 100 plus :)

Wah, you so fast go off after drinkin 100plus? lol

Only Managed to talk ac323. I think too many different gatherings happen at the same times. Need to really look around then can find bmw gathering.

yes today too many meet-up....
thus abit confused.........

* thanks for dropping by.........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Today weather is a killer!!and I only saw ac323 and kbmw with redbull shirt,finally no checked le:))

Nice meeting all of you today! Haha.

Haha..yea the grp was everywhere today but I must say an exciting meetup with the other car group! :)

Today AC v busy..but still very striking! :)
Btw, ac..Saw a decal on ur windscreen? Haha..

Since no one mentioned it, let me be e kepo and post... some of us was wondering why was the drinks for BMW-SG (if really for us) ended up at the venue of SSC? Well AC did bring a carton over as a consolation.

SSC are welcomed to take e drinks, just walk over intead of members of BMW-SG walking over to SSC side to get the drinks. Yes? No?

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;1026820 said:
Since no one mentioned it, let me be e kepo and post... some of us was wondering why was the drinks for BMW-SG (if really for us) ended up at the venue of SSC? Well AC did bring a carton over as a consolation.

SSC are welcomed to take e drinks, just walk over intead of members of BMW-SG walking over to SSC side to get the drinks. Yes? No?

understand your concern and will better managed this portion next month...............

* most SCCS people are forum member too........................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi andally, saw you . But I also saw yr bubble tea :)

Next time , can get another bubble tea for me ya

Cheers

Andally;1026806 said:
Today weather is a killer!!and I only saw ac323 and kbmw with redbull shirt,finally no checked le:))

ac323;1026829 said:
understand your concern and will better managed this portion next month...............

There's nothing to manage Alvin,out of good will,you helped us collect,some people doesn't appreciate it,perhaps let them do the job instead?

Actually the drinks was up there first . Only Ac323 and myself . Then all SCC came at one time . All parked there .

So drinks was there , cannot be asking ac323 to carry that heavy carton of drinks and move to another place , right ? Hee Hee

But I suggested to ac323 next time put a big big sign BMW.sG club so all BMW.sg members will know where to go and parked :)

Anyway - good job ac323 .

In future, all members , it will be nice when u happens to drive past, come and say hi ya ..

Many BMW and we dunno who r the members :)

ac323;1026829 said:

Wah Liao ... Say me till like dat ... No good la u

U were late ma, was there 4.30pm hor .. On the dot :)

pReTeNd3r;1026781 said:
Wah, you so fast go off after drinkin 100plus? lol

ac323;1026802 said:
yes today too many meet-up....
thus abit confused.........

* thanks for dropping by.........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Was trying to look for you but can't find u.

kevinbmw;1026812 said:
Haha..yea the grp was everywhere today but I must say an exciting meetup with the other car group! :)

Today AC v busy..but still very striking! :)
Btw, ac..Saw a decal on ur windscreen? Haha..

thanks................................very nice of you............lolz

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

davidtch;1026851 said:
Was trying to look for you but can't find u.

oh which car you drove today???
i was walking here and there.......too busy ( from Merckaki to GTR to VAG, etc etc... )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1026855 said:
oh which car you drove today???
i was walking here and there.......too busy ( from Merckaki to GTR to VAG, etc etc... )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
I noticed multiple car group. That's why walking around to look for your.

MTechnic;1026848 said:
Actually the drinks was up there first . Only Ac323 and myself . Then all SCC came at one time . All parked there .

So drinks was there , cannot be asking ac323 to carry that heavy carton of drinks and move to another place , right ? Hee Hee

But I suggested to ac323 next time put a big big sign BMW.sG club so all BMW.sg members will know where to go and parked :)

Anyway - good job ac323 .

In future, all members , it will be nice when u happens to drive past, come and say hi ya ..

Many BMW and we dunno who r the members :)

yes the drink guy called me at 3.30pm today so i rush down around 3.55pm to make sure the drinks are there and have it park under a tree as today hot day... ...

no worries, good to have feedback...( will ask higher management to do a pull-up banner, easier to spot BMW-sg )
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

davidtch;1026857 said:
I noticed multiple car group. That's why walking around to look for your.

okie....next month catch-up

* my Z was park at a corner like every other month so thought easy to spot for those that drive pass ( only Z today )
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts