Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

tankspeed;1126408 said:
The 116d really looks like it's worth it, very tempting. I'll wait till they offer the M-sport version with the kit.

i checked liao... m-sport not cmng in sgp... for nw..

casper77;1128260 said:
Hi fellow 1er bro/sis, just collected my 116d tis week... happy wif the car..:D

Photos please! :)

casper77;1128266 said:
My humble taxi.... Lol

View attachment 71988
Nice car! Beautiful LED headlights!
Haha, I have one pair of original LED fog lights for you. $300(Brand New), because it is first 116D i saw in Singapore. Which will match your led headlights! Only for you: $300. Usual price: $450, don't miss out.

View attachment 71989

Last edited by a moderator:

Just signed on the dotted line. Collecting mid November. My SA says already sold few hundreds. But did see it on the road. Should we had a forum link of our own 116D? So can exchange pointers because we are just 1% of passenger car in Singapore. Haha

CYWE;1128272 said:
Just signed on the dotted line. Collecting mid November. My SA says already sold few hundreds. But did see it on the road. Should we had a forum link of our own 116D? So can exchange pointers because we are just 1% of passenger car in Singapore. Haha

Congrates bro!
Maybe we cn form a uber grp to pick xmm.. lol

EleBest;1128267 said:
Nice car! Beautiful LED headlights!
Haha, I have one pair of original LED fog lights for you. $300(Brand New), because it is first 116D i saw in Singapore. Which will match your led headlights! Only for you: $300. Usual price: $450, don't miss out.

View attachment 71989

Max, so fast wan to poison me liao.... Lol

CYWE;1128272 said:

Must creat an individual thread for this F20LCI. :)

casper77;1128273 said:
bro, mineral white.

Same color as mine.. Was torn between mineral and alpine. Hope can collect mine in 2 weeks time.

Do you plan to change rim bro? I'm thinking of getting either 18" or 19". Still haven't decide which rim to get.

Hi flyknit we will collect our ride almost the same time. Haha. Maybe will see u. Remember to wave to me. Haha. Mine is brown metallic. Thinking to replace the rim on the same day of collection to 18" maybe with a BBK also. Will ditch my rft. Will upgrade to NBT waiting for Max discount for NBT as he say will be soon. Right max? Haha

flyknit;1128277 said:
Same color as mine.. Was torn between mineral and alpine. Hope can collect mine in 2 weeks time.

Do you plan to change rim bro? I'm thinking of getting either 18" or 19". Still haven't decide which rim to get.

alpine veri dull lay... rims still looking..

CYWE;1128279 said:
Hi flyknit we will collect our ride almost the same time. Haha. Maybe will see u. Remember to wave to me. Haha. Mine is brown metallic. Thinking to replace the rim on the same day of collection to 18" maybe with a BBK also. Will ditch my rft. Will upgrade to NBT waiting for Max discount for NBT as he say will be soon. Right max? Haha

Fierce lah bro.... my idol.. lol

CYWE;1128279 said:

I'm waiting for the number bid result to be out next Thursday.

What rim and BKK you have in mind? Dunno whether 19" will be too big and compromise the comfort. I will fix up the reverse cam first. Looking at the pedal and black grill too.. Maybe group buy got discount :p

CYWE;1128279 said:

F20 NBT offer is coming soon.

Interested in the pedal and reverse cam also. Let me know if u manage group buy. Grill I will stick with it

CYWE;1128285 said:
Interested in the pedal and reverse cam also. Let me know if u manage group buy. Grill I will stick with it

Reverse cam from EleBest lo.Can ask him here :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back