Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Hi! Just join and just ordered the 116i. Expect delivery in about 10 days time. Can't wait to join you guys in next get together!

Any new 116i owners?)

Welcome to the 1er club. We will be meeting for Futsal this Tuesday at Woodlands, care to join?

gcc;917364 said:
Hi! Just join and just ordered the 116i. Expect delivery in about 10 days time. Can't wait to join you guys in next get together!

Congrats, brace yourself for poison.

gcc;917364 said:

leslie11;917502 said:
Congrats, brace yourself for poison.

what you like to mod ?

How much u got it for? I am also waiting for my 118i... Now waiting to be poisoned by reading the threads

Yanee;917519 said:
How much u got it for? I am also waiting for my 118i... Now waiting to be poisoned by reading the threads

Careful what you wish for
It might just come true

Forrestgum;917381 said:
Welcome to the 1er club. We will be meeting for Futsal this Tuesday at Woodlands, care to join?

Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately Tuesdays are not good for me!

gcc;917364 said:

Yanee;917519 said:

You can start by getting those AC rims & wheels fs from dave. Trade in stock set early early for best value.

just a quick question, does anyone know where i can modify or add the Chinese language into the computer menu, all my contact and song is now showing block character.

Thanks.

daysiu;920202 said:
just a quick question, does anyone know where i can modify or add the Chinese language into the computer menu, all my contact and song is now showing block character.

Thanks.

Don't think it's possible, my iPod doesn't show chinese chars on the IDrive too.

Um.... I have a test drive in Hong Kong and they so have Chinese language supported in their computer. So I believe it is possible to upgrade here. Maybe any PI dealer may know?

daysiu;920195 said:
just got my BMW 116i last week!.

Hi daysiu,

Please feel free to list yourself in e 1-series list at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-1-...tify-yourself-gb-gathering-poison-tc-etc.html

mpenzakc74;923816 said:
Ordered but waiting for Coe.... Hope to get it soon!

Hi mpenzakc,

When u get your ride, please feel free to list yourself too at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-1-...tify-yourself-gb-gathering-poison-tc-etc.html

U can even do it now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

superlimau;842552 said:
What is 'sport+' mode? Anyone can enlighten me how to turn it on? I only got comfort/eco-pro/sport mode button.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

hi Superlimau, push the gear stick to your left will activate the DS mode.
This mode the rpm will be slightly higher with delay upshift.
if you push the stick up/down after shifting to the left will activate manual overwrite.

this is diff from the eco/comfort/sport mode.

have fun. cheers

firehorse;927106 said:
hi Superlimau, push the gear stick to your left will activate the DS mode.
This mode the rpm will be slightly higher with delay upshift.
if you push the stick up/down after shifting to the left will activate manual overwrite.

this is diff from the eco/comfort/sport mode.

have fun. cheers
May I add that Sport mode besides delaying up shift, u will be basically driving at 1 gear lower compared to eco/comfort mode.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88betone

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back