Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

kcobra;839309 said:
I am getting my ride mid July. Also thinking of reupholstering to Dakota leather. Anyone has good experience that can share with me? Pictures would be great

see our site sponsor..
someone reholstered his 320 leather too..

Forrestgum;763067 said:
Yes latest update as at 530pm today....

$1000 before GST for
- Full Black leather upholstery including front/rear seats, door panel, centre console
- Red or black stitching
- Small embroidery logo (existing template)

Optional
$120 for customised logo

Currently no template for our seats therefore have to leave the car in their workshop for est 1 week

The above pricing is for 3 cars and above

Who else is interested?

Hmm so did anyone done this yet and if the GB still valid?

Price good but downtime horrible

unknown;839677 said:
Cos no template i guess

group buy by whom? maybe last time no template now got.. :laughlik:

Sorry guys, GB not valid anymore. Shop still got no template and after assessing them for a while, I don't have much confidence to proceed with them.

The stock seat sucks for sure, it's starting to develop pubic hair after 3 months of usage, wondered if it's time for a Brazilian treatment.

Anyway, last check with Classic Auto Or Auto Classic whatever, indicated that they have ready template for 116 F20. All it takes is a half day trip to transform...at a price of course. Please call them directly if you are interested or even better, organise a GB for the rest of the hairy or soon to be hairy bro here.

Count me in for group buy. Collecting ride mid July and would like to do it immediately. 116i. I would like dakota pearl grey.

Forrestgum;839699 said:
Sorry guys, GB not valid anymore. Shop still got no template and after assessing them for a while, I don't have much confidence to proceed with them.

The stock seat sucks for sure, it's starting to develop pubic hair after 3 months of usage, wondered if it's time for a Brazilian treatment.

Anyway, last check with Classic Auto Or Auto Classic whatever, indicated that they have ready template for 116 F20. All it takes is a half day trip to transform...at a price of course. Please call them directly if you are interested or even better, organise a GB for the rest of the hairy or soon to be hairy bro here.

Yup, my also start to have the pubic hair.
Classic Auto is quite ex, last check was bout $2.3k.

think their pricing standard lar..
travis bro, wanna organise a group buy with classic?
I havent even gotten my car.. haha.. might wanna sit on the hair for a few months.. :lol2:

nighthawkcity;840030 said:
think their pricing standard lar..
travis bro, wanna organise a group buy with classic?
I havent even gotten my car.. haha.. might wanna sit on the hair for a few months.. :lol2:

I dun mind..
If we looking for a GB, roughly what the number we are looking at?
I might have LOBANG with them.. :)

Travisyow;840109 said:
I dun mind..
If we looking for a GB, roughly what the number we are looking at?
I might have LOBANG with them.. :)

Maybe need to count strength see how many of us? Can ask classic how many orders then qualify for discount.

Count me in

ginmin;840284 said:
Maybe need to count strength see how many of us? Can ask classic how many orders then qualify for discount.

Roger.. Will find out more..

"The default choice, when it came to premium hatchback, used to be the Volkswagen Golf. With three different models - 1.2 TSI, 1.4 TSI and 1.4 Sport TSI - to choose from, you can never go wrong."

tty;841898 said:
Interesting conclusion:
"Oh, and it's a BMW. So how else can you go wrong?"

Anyway they can't compare 3 series & our 116s as of course if 116 had leather seats, navigation and a bigger boot, people would not spend more to get the
3 Series.

Travisyow;840453 said:
Roger.. Will find out more..

Will be collecting my ride on tomorrow. Let me know the GB price from CA as I am also interested to change to leather seat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back