Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

All newbies please read!

Hi Everyone,

New to this site. I have been driving 5 series cars since 1999, currently with the 4th car and will be changing soon to another 5 again.

Anyone knows how to get a free upgrade of the navigation maps?

Hi members,

I'm a newbie to bmw that have just take a leap of faith with an XF from previous rides of Golf and A4.

Hope to learn more about the car from all the veterans here.
Cheers,
Wy

Hi everyone,
Just joined the forum. My previous ride was a Jag and was deciding on a Beemer or Merc for my next ride and decided to go with BMW. Recently bought a 528i GT and loving the ride.. Hope to get some good tips on caring for my new ride.
regards
Daniel

Hi All,
Waiting for my 116D (FC20?), promised delivery by end of the month by the SA.. Its my first beemer. Just joined the forum hoping to pick up some tips. Currently driving an A6, so will be a new experience, looking forward to it.

Hello from Bangalore, India.
I'm a senior rider that's on his 3rd Fireblade CBR 1000 RR, so I guess that's what I'm really passionate about. I got bitten by the German bug around a year and a half ago and I bought this F10 525D, pre-owned. She's completely stock simply because I cannot afford upgrades like snazzy wheels etc though I do see them and salivate :-( It was and still is expensive by my standards: I've owned more humble cars before this. immediately prior was a Skoda Fabia diesel, preceded by a Daewoo Cielo. My F10 drives phenomenally well and I was and continue to be seduced by her torque...especially evident driving up the couple of hill-stations we have within spitting distance of Bangalore. I ensured I got the 6 cylinder model as I don't much care for the 4 cylinder engines.
My first service (done on my watch around 9 months ago) proved bloody expensive; this time around I'll need to import the consumables to try to keep costs down. It's the reason I'm on this forum. No trouble with her so far and I get scared reading some of the horror stories here and on other forums. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....but all advice will be much appreciated. RG

Hi Ryan & All,
Just joined while trying to read up about X1.
Driving 523 about 5 years old, my wife is driving a hard top 325, 9 years old and she is thinking of changing to X1. Wonder if the drive is good and fuel consumption heavy.
Cheers! Good day everyone!

Hi guys, a newbie here. Current ride is a 523i e60. Took it off my bro in law. My first ever beemer. Thus far an enjoyable ride. No complains except for FC. But that comes with the ride. Went up to KL a few months back to really test the car. Anyway my nick is the arabic word for a soldier standing in solitude guarding the post. Thanks for accepting me in the forum. Anyway coe expiring in feb. Very tempted to renew. Any advice?

Just realised my nick is actually my name. Hahaha

Last edited:
Hi, Gary here. Just bought a 2009 E60 520i few weeks back. Have been driving Hondas, Nissan and Hyundai previously. First time having a BMW. Hope things will work out well.

Hi Aliza here, currently still weighing the options of 320i or x1. Reading alot here from all the seniors!!

Greetings all.....

Gend here. previously drove the e46. Looking forward to know more abt the roundel.

Howdy everyone! First time car owner and managed to finally got my childhood dream 5 series. =D Always loved the E60 model due to its default aggressive looks. Been 7 months with my ride so far and have actually been reading the forum here and there for help. Looking forward to learn and return the favour here! =)

Hi everyone! Just bought a 2011 white 320i(E90 I supposed). Should be collecting my ride by next week. This is my first conti and second car. First car is Suzuki swift sports. Hope to learn more from the forum and would love to join the meet up session to make new friends who r into the beemer

Hello everybody ,

Just sign a white 216d which is my first conti . 5th car already . Currently owned Honda vezel too . Nee to Beemer so I hope to learn more from this forum (family)

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Our intent is to renew our almost 10 years old Toyota Picnic COE today. However last Friday the car developed some steering noises and service centre evaluated the cost of replacement parts for the next few years including spraying and leather change exceeded $20k!

After some calculation getting a new car seem to be the way to go. My misses saw the 216GT during the Sat Roadshow and she loved it . We signed the paper on Sunday for the Alpine White with Dakota Canberra and SE was confident we can get the car end of November. We are clueless with BMW and hope to learn from you guys here.

Hi everyone, got myself a sparkling brown 216d GT. As a 1st time conti car owner would like to learn more from all bro/sis in this forum.

Hi everyone, Cathy here. Currently driving a 116d. On sunny days, i prefer to ride around with my pcx! :) Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betwedding
Back