Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

All newbies please read!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and currently am driving a 116i. Have been searching the net to find out more about 116i, by chance came to this forum. Joined hoping to learn more about my car, as my dealer have yet to give me my manual.

Cheers :cool:

Hi,i am kl5112,just got my 1st BMW,though its a used car E90,
looking forwward to meeting the members of BMW forum

hello all, new comer here in this forum, currently driving a VW and looking to replace with BMW E60. Hope to understand the vehicle more and have an opportunity to join this big family on outing and GTG sessions.

Hi Everyone. Newbie BMW owner here ... collected my 318i F30 3 weeks ago. Look forward to learning from everyone here in the Forum!

Hey guys, i just signed up this forum today, in hopes to learn more about the ride as well as the community. I bought the 1 series as i found it to be rather chic and suitable for lady driver, this is the 1st BMW that i owned.

My name is Bethany and you can call me Beth.

Good day everyone!

SADA here! Driving an e90 318 for the past 5 years. Great ride but recently doing lots of replacement as i am clocking 150k on my speedometer!

Just jumped boat from PML to another mechanic. Seems like my footwell module is dying on me and would like to know what is this device controlling :(.

Regards,
SADA

Hi everyone

I am Samuel, current owner of an E60 523i XL, the second Bimmer after E34 520i. Glad to be here.

Cheers!

Hi I just collected new X1 and was googling which ceramic coating is the best and widely recommended for BMW. That's when I found this community. Hope I can learn more from you guys here.

Hi members,

im from across the causeway, JB. Working here originally from KL. I joined the forum to learn more and possibly get to know others bmw fans here. i currently drive a 2003 E65 735i this being my 4th bimmer; 1st one was an E30 325i, 2nd an E34 525i and 3rd one an E38 728i (which i totalled on the north south highway). cheers.

Hi Ryan & Everyone ,

I am Raymond n new in this forum . Currently driving X5 & would like to know more from u guys .

Cheers !

Hello everyone,
I just have gotten a 2nd hand BMW 523, enjoying every bit of it.

Just attained 100k km mileage and is thinking hard on where to send my car for servicing. Was told to join this forum for good advice and knowledge.

Hope to learn more from all of you!

Hello! Am here to read up and find out more about bmw as this is the first time i am considering non-jap cars.

Here to look for fellow diesel bmw goers and want to know more about the technical tips like maintenance, servicing etc (because cost would def be much higher compare to jap).

Much interested in 2 series diesel model. tested and driven one. what's holding me back would very much be the maintenance issue.

Hope to get some useful inputs. Cheers!

Hey guys,

Nassir here. I'm new to this forum and hopefully I can gain knowledge about everything BMW here.
I just sold my Volvo XC90 and got myself a BMW216D GT.
Perhaps we can hook up and have some nice convoy drives up north.

Warmest regards

Back