All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Just collected my E85 Z4 today... All ready for CNY! Hehe! Hope the gurus here can start poisoning me..... ;)

jasonn7;1112640 said:
Just collected my E85 Z4 today... All ready for CNY! Hehe! Hope the gurus here can start poisoning me..... ;)

Hi Jasonn,

welcome onboard......

S35is? Roooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Gilbert. I am going to try to DIY this on my humble black 3 series.

Anyway, after my buddy showed me how to do it the "pro" way, I realized that it was not difficult at all.
All you need is:
1) LED strip (don't buy from Ebay because those are reputedly good for a couple of months only)
2) Wires
3) adhesive tape and hooks (to use as guides for the wiring)
4) Pliers

For my boot LEDs, we wired it to with the small boot light behind the right tail lamp. For the LEDs behind the seats (yes, I've covered every dark corner inside the car), we wired it to the footwell lights. LEDs turn on and off together with the opening of the boot and doors. :laughlik:

Hi guys, just collected my car bout a week, any chatgrp so I can know more about the car? Hope to see you guys soon.

bobo07;1128185 said:
Hi guys, just collected my car bout a week, any chatgrp so I can know more about the car? Hope to see you guys soon.

welcome onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi all, just asking... went to change rotors n brake pads for my z4, new set for both front n back, it cost me $1k, change front light bulb $160. Is it such pricing for e bulb?

Hi all, just asking... went to change rotors n brake pads for my z4, new set for both front n back, it cost me $1k, change front light bulb $160. Is it such pricing for e bulb?

Hi Niv,

bulb as in Xenon 4300k or 8k?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhoilife
Back