All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Hi all, like to ask if anyone encounter this prob b4 on their e89. My amber water coolant keep light up if i drive like maybe around 40km, the next day when I check on the coolant the water level is normal . Tried to fill it up a few day ago but just now the amber light came up again after a long drive "35km" . Anyone can advice what actually happening? Thks in advance!

glider81;844999 said:
Hi all, like to ask if anyone encounter this prob b4 on their e89. My amber water coolant keep light up if i drive like maybe around 40km, the next day when I check on the coolant the water level is normal . Tried to fill it up a few day ago but just now the amber light came up again after a long drive "35km" . Anyone can advice what actually happening? Thks in advance!

why not send to PML for a check? under warranty?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

glider81;845028 said:
Nope, it not under warrenty.. It a pi car...

Go get it checked mate. My E85 had the coolant light poped up at random times... No signs of leekage so i continued driving. After 2-3 weeks the plastic tube gave way and all the coolant leaked out.
My home floor was all wet mannn :(

Hmmm that i cannot guarantee eh. Some people manage to pass inspection with aftermarket DP's and headers.

Depends on luck?

Hi there, need advise for e85 soft top. cant close up e top n no motor sound at all. Tks :D

babu;848650 said:
Hi there, need advise for e85 soft top. cant close up e top n no motor sound at all. Tks :D

Maybe the top drive motor failed. I have a spare if you are interested.

PM me if you need.

cupholders;845865 said:
Hmmm that i cannot guarantee eh. Some people manage to pass inspection with aftermarket DP's and headers.

Depends on luck?

Thanks Cupholders. Will probably hold it... Inspection in a few months..

babu;848650 said:

Most likely hydraulic motor leak. Common problems for E85 Soft tops.

cupholders;849078 said:
Most likely hydraulic motor leak. Common problems for E85 Soft tops.

Common problem among the soft tops.. I have seen DIYs that they do to replace it.. After replacement the add silicon to make sure that water cant get in again...

How much to replace in sg roughly?

jerms;849115 said:
Common problem among the soft tops.. I have seen DIYs that they do to replace it.. After replacement the add silicon to make sure that water cant get in again...

How much to replace in sg roughly?

i think $1500 ish man. Yeah they fixed with silicone for the facelift model.

cupholders;849138 said:
Read that before, wanted to DIY but gave up. Too much work... :(

You are correct and I read it twice but still don't quite under certain parts.. The problem is.. If you put everything back and it doesn't work.. You will have a hard time doing troubleshooting

cupholders;849138 said:
Read that before, wanted to DIY but gave up. Too much work... :(

thought you were always into DIY???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi Guys,selling my Z4( 2004 3.0) off soon, So i'm selling the Supersprint exhaust system on the car. Anyone interested pls give me a buzz or sms @ 90908679. Just purchased it early last year from jeep chee.
Thanks

Abdul

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi

I am driving a Z4, 2010 model. Speaker no sound including CD and radio, but the system (power and light) is on? What to do?

Thanks bro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back