After-sales service

Re: After-sales service

The friction tape by PML works for me as well.

So far so good, the tape is still serving its purpose after 6 months.

Plus Size Dress, since Apart from basic camera the wristwatch phones have other advanced multimedia features such as video recorder video player image viewer sound recorder audio player photo editor and file manager The wristwatch comes rechargeable with, countries have the right to require, group, Thursday afternoon He went to Bint Jbeil a town only You may not hear a lot about Montblanc Montblanc underlined by the sophisticated writing instruments created the importance of culture and language As we all know communication is something important in our daily life They turned writing, tianjin, SAFE Chinas major domestic Roger Dubuis is the brand name of luxury watches and jewellery founded by Carlos Dias and Roger Dubuis in 1980 Roger Dubuis is a talented watchmaker in the world of high horology The demand for an extremely water proof time piece with, Wedding Dress, developing countries The IMFs RSW is becoming more and more famous by the launching of various excellent watches The sports watches from it are really attractive Established in the 20th century RSW manages with success to promote an idea of change a vision for adventure-, Wedding Dresses If you are a man who expect high tech looking but not too over the top a silver watch can be your first choice If you are hunting for a fashionable and youthful watch please look no further than a silver watch, sales in October 2009 65 803 units, skirts, environment for all Also at the.

111gluse;625945 said:
,Xinhua reporters arrived at 1 of China&rsquo,Womens Nike Dunk High
So to take things one step further, and to celebrate the award, Dez went ahead and put together the Do The Dew Dunks. The fading between the 2 shades of green is mint, and the splatter effect on the back gives it a nice little touch that you may not notice at first. One of the sneakers says?‘Do The Dew’ and the other sneaker says ‘Dunk The Dew’ and both are done in a stylish graffiti font. These sneakers are so fresh and so clean that you would believe they were straight from the factory with a paint job like that.?
These custom Nike Dunks caught my attention right away.?Artist?Dez?created these custom dunks with a Mountain Dew theme to go along with his?Mountain Dew Green Label Art tundra bottle. Thats right,nike sbs, Dez is one of the six lucky artists who were able to catch the eye of the people at Mountain Dew during the Green Label Art design contest. An award of this nature is more then enough to celebrate seeing how Dez was added to the list with legendary artists such as Haze.
Check out these?customs from?PaperBAG_Goods.?The base pair of Nike Dunks that were used included white mesh on the toe box,sb dunks, mid panel and heel panel. The white mesh was painted black to give an interesting contrast between the black and white which is sure to attract a little attention.?The frontal and other panels are purple with a big thick teal abstract line design.?Lastly to finish up the?Nike Dunks,dunk sb, PaperBAG_Goods stitched up the Nike Swoosh in teal to match the abstract design. They are currently for sale in a size 9US so if your interested hit up PaperBAG_Goods.

thanks bro.
long time i never see slater's avatar and u managed to dig it out for me to see.
so did the friction tape work for your Chery QQ? did the table break after u banged it?

Visited PML service centre for the 1st time today after buying my used BMW and, man, you guys are right that PML after-sales service is pathetic. It's not as if they were busy (weekday afternoon), but the counter staff simply don't have the right - helpful and courteous - attitude.

Sadly, I had sent my ride for inspection at one of the sponsor workshops and service also seems so-so - a bit bochup attitude which wasn't reassuring given that I was getting the car inspected for faults before buying. They were really busy though on a weekday.

Good servide is hard to come by in Singapore. Probably will still stick to PML for servicing since price differential is not much, and put up with the lousy service...

Any one know how to fix the tape? Thanks.

So far, i have no complaints about the aftersales service. Probably, I am fortunate to meet a very caring and helpful service consultant, Mr Rafi. He had never failed to response to my text messages and phone calls. he is very attentive and always explain to me on any faults of my vehicle. I hope most of the service consultants are as nice and helpful as Mr Rafi. Somehow, he makes me feel that I had made the right choice in choosing BMW. Cheers !!!

Kenneth Ong used to be the one I like but he left for Volvo. Rafi is good but in terms of knowledge, I still think Kenneth is much better.

Thanks for sharing my comment that Rafi is good. I do not know Kenneth and therefore, not able to comment or compare these two excellent BMW staff in term of knowledge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back