After-sales service

atason

Car just 2 years old encounter noise from undercarriage. Sent to pml for check, 2 days still unable to solve the problem.
CSA told me that they need more days to rectify the problem. I insist to have a courtesy car and finally he arrange for me under waiting list, he say need to take about 3 weeks times and let me know the arrangement.
After 1 mth wait, no body call and i decided to call the CSA, i call for few days still no answer :evil: . What after-sales service they have? What action can we do?
Anyone can share the experiences.

Re: After-sales service

I have my sympathy for you, but still people kiss PML's feet as far as AD vs PI is concerned. I wonder why too.....

Go bang table and threaten to write to BMW Asia.......

u have to press them a little. my advise to u is to stick to one CSA u r comfortable with. and each time u go back just go back to him only and build ur rapport. when u have issues in future easier to talk to him.

can choose csa ? so far, i have went to PML to do 2 rectifications

1. gps hissing sound

2. door creaking noise

must call and make appointment. they will assign a csa when you drop off your car.
if you are assigned with a "silly csa" :biggun:

Slater;477194 said:
u have to press them a little. my advise to u is to stick to one CSA u r comfortable with. and each time u go back just go back to him only and build ur rapport. when u have issues in future easier to talk to him.

Yeah.. PML after-sales service is quite chui... but before they moved to the new Alexandra premises I was able to request for the same CSA leh.. I agree with Slater that its prob easier because you do build up some rapport..

Anyway, my E90 was leaking engine oil and the CSA dont believe me, in the end, he go and top up my engine oil and then charged me for it ! I was so pissed when I got back to pick up the car!! Only after I kept bugging PML did they finally check the car and tell me alot of my gaskets all broken/melted/etc.. and then charge me $1000++ to replace all .. %(#*%(%@*..

I told them before.. i drive E90 320i.. cheapest car u all selling (at that time) so you guys give me this kind of treatment?!?! .. Sigh.. I guess doesnt help that I look like a small boy :(

wt_know;477336 said:
can choose csa ? so far, i have went to PML to do 2 rectifications

1. gps hissing sound

2. door creaking noise

must call and make appointment. they will assign a csa when you drop off your car.
if you are assigned with a "silly csa" :biggun:
can lah bro. when u call up make appt just say i want CSA so and so. why would u think its not possible? just like when u visit a massage parlour right? u can request for the girl u want.

Just checking which door of yours is creaking.

Mine also had the hissing sound of GPS fixed.

My driver's door creaks.. Sent for first servicing.. CSA said fixed.. (Looks like lasts only 1 week) now still creak creak cack...

When I called for 1st appoint, the lady taking the appointment assigned me to a "Senior CSA". I beg to differ after using his service.... COLD and unfriendly...

Slater;477825 said:
can lah bro. when u call up make appt just say i want CSA so and so. why would u think its not possible? just like when u visit a massage parlour right? u can request for the girl u want.

the 'creaking' sound was resolved by fixing 3M friction tape to all 4 doors. so far so good.

wt_know;477837 said:
the 'creaking' sound was resolved by fixing 3M friction tape to all 4 doors. so far so good.
i never quite understand how creaking sounds on the door can be resolved by the friction tape. in anycase i was kiasu and ask them to include it b4 i heard anything

wt_know;477837 said:

Dude, care to share on where is this friction tape applied. I have the irritating creaks too...Thanks !

the friction tape is pasted/layeared on the car body's door, inner not outer.
this tighthen the gap between the car body and the door.

wt_know;484656 said:
i think its more of reducing friction between the frame and the rubber sponge on the perimeter of ur doors. not so much of tightening.

Melwyn;477817 said:
Yeah.. PML after-sales service is quite chui... but before they moved to the new Alexandra premises I was able to request for the same CSA leh.. I agree with Slater that its prob easier because you do build up some rapport..

Anyway, my E90 was leaking engine oil and the CSA dont believe me, in the end, he go and top up my engine oil and then charged me for it ! I was so pissed when I got back to pick up the car!! Only after I kept bugging PML did they finally check the car and tell me alot of my gaskets all broken/melted/etc.. and then charge me $1000++ to replace all .. %(#*%(%@*..

I told them before.. i drive E90 320i.. cheapest car u all selling (at that time) so you guys give me this kind of treatment?!?! .. Sigh.. I guess doesnt help that I look like a small boy :(

so you have switched to VW?

Slater;477825 said:

I like your honesty.

atason;477190 said:
Car just 2 years old encounter noise from undercarriage. Sent to pml for check, 2 days still unable to solve the problem.
CSA told me that they need more days to rectify the problem. I insist to have a courtesy car and finally he arrange for me under waiting list, he say need to take about 3 weeks times and let me know the arrangement.
After 1 mth wait, no body call and i decided to call the CSA, i call for few days still no answer :evil: . What after-sales service they have? What action can we do?
Anyone can share the experiences.

atason, felt your frustration. It's crap service from them.
Maybe you should send your car to any of the sponsor (workshop) here and get it check out. If minor wear and tear issue which is not guaranteed by PML, might as well get it fix on the spot at the workshop.
If waiting for the courtesy car is too long, maybe can consider using taxis at the moment yah....I'm just afraid that the problem may be bad and you shouldn't wait for so long to rectify it. Of course touch wood, hope that it's nothing major.

Slater;477825 said:
Bro, can PM me number and the name of the girl you always book? I trust your taste....cheers, Robot.

pilotsnoopy;484766 said:
so you have switched to VW?

I like your honesty.
i like how you made it sound so gay.:nehnehhh:

C3P0;485388 said:
atason, felt your frustration. It's crap service from them.
Maybe you should send your car to any of the sponsor (workshop) here and get it check out. If minor wear and tear issue which is not guaranteed by PML, might as well get it fix on the spot at the workshop.
If waiting for the courtesy car is too long, maybe can consider using taxis at the moment yah....I'm just afraid that the problem may be bad and you shouldn't wait for so long to rectify it. Of course touch wood, hope that it's nothing major.

Bro, can PM me number and the name of the girl you always book? I trust your taste....cheers, Robot.
PM sent hehe.

wt_know;484656 said:

thanks will pop down to homefix and buy the tape, hopefully stop the damn creaks...:goodup:

Monaco watches Ebel watches are a great choice for many people This watch brand is well known throughout Europe and has gained recent recognition throughout the rest of the world What is Ebel known for The company is a unique creator of watches offering,tag heuer Rolex started to make watches in the year 1905 and since then the brand has been making the most superlative quality watches Rolex watches are the worlds most famous watches And on the houses of Rolex watches the Rolex Yacht-Master II,lanieres watches Are you now looking for a precise piece of watchAn atomic watch may well be the most accurate timepiece you will ever buy Operating on the same principals as the US government atomic clock this watch will ensure you will never be late again,rolex Along with this it also features a white dial with guilloche pattern on the center which gives this timepiece a classic look This delicate dial is fit with black found on the Roman numeral hour numbers and blue on the hour and minute hands,yachtmaster ii watches In the 1960s the Zodiac watch line added a 24 hour GMT hand to the Sea World watch and it also introduced its newest line of fashionable and functional watches: the aerospace The Aerospace Jet was introduced in 1962 and was very unique: it,breitling replicas,discount watches This month a piece for SpotThisNow explained that the first ceramic watch created by Chanel in 2000 was both hi-tech and scratch-resistant causing many manufacturers to follow in these engineering footsteps and create similar offerings for,replica tag heuer Before analog watches were the quartz watches and before them was the mechanical watch These watches use springs that need to be wound by the wearer Many of the older generation probably remember receiving this type of watch as the first one,co axial watches Do we need a further indication to understand the influence of these designer timepieces then look no further at TV Films or even glossy magazines to see the stars wearing the latest in fashion watches Various brands of fashion catwalks of,rolex replicas Every single Audemars Piguet fake watch also comes with the same kind of features as an original does and this certainly is one of the most attractive and appealing ranges of replica watches on the planet,calatrava watches Designs for polymer clay watches are infinitely creative If you fancy beads or faces you can create a unique watch design that incorporates either or both Use multiple colors of polymer clay mold them into various sizes and shapes carve,watch omega Following the successful concept of the UR-103 watch introduced back in 2003 Martin Frei the designer from Urwerk has come up with a sophisticated version of the model called the new Urwerk UR-103 Joaillerie Watch The design comes,vintage watches.

I sent my 14mth old E60 into PML to get them to sort out the squeaky door issue.

Just got back my car yesterday.
So far the friction tape seems to have stopped the sound.

Back