2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi. Any one having issue with the car sensor and the keyless function. Mine having occasional issues locking / unlocking door and starting engine. Key is in my pants pocket together with my mobile. Called PML and they told me to take out the key and place it nearer to unlock or start engine which defects the purpose of a keyless model. My 2 year old 520 does not have such problem.

Hi all, any idea on the usual waiting time for delivery? How long it takes for delivery from the date of booking if ex stock? Thanks

Last edited:
Couple of weeks...emmm...Will it be more than a month? To secure a COE, any bro has experience with more than 2 biddings? Thanks

Don't worry just order and car will come in 3weeks time provided the color got stock.

I think 3 weeks will not be able to make it.

I ordered mine with ex stock on May day, now coe not secure, next coe bid is 18, so delivery date will be more than 4 weeks I guessed. Thx

I think 3 weeks will not be able to make it.

I ordered mine with ex stock on May day, now coe not secure, next coe bid is 18, so delivery date will be more than 4 weeks I guessed. Thx
Then probably mid of June if the interior and exterior color they have stock.

May i know what's the title of the Whatsapp chat group? Coz i don't want to have the same chat group which i'm already inside....lolx

I am about to sign for my 216d this week. Can someone tell me whats the actual FC of this car? Pml claims it can go over 1000km a tank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99okworks
Back