2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Probably and also due to 112 PCD, options limited.

Actually PCD112 is a lot to choose from, that’s if you don’t mind some of the designs are more Merc/VW-design centric.

BMWs are moving to PCD112 now instead of sticking to 120.

Hi, can admin add me to the group WhatsApp chat. Have 216d AT since Jan this year.
86121195. Thanks
I would like to recommend new BmW owners the following most import thing

Change gearbox atf at 40000km despite their claim of lifetime. V Expensive to change gearbox. When jerky and spoilt.

Do walnut blasting at 50000km if this is a direct cylinder injection engine. Gunk.

Check for Pcv valve and hose leaks as these can also cause high pressure in crankcase leading to oil leaks. High oil loss. Aside from the usually gasket leaks such as the valve cover or oil filter housing areas around 40000-50000km.

Valve seals perhaps at 120,000km
The rest are the usual control arms and suspension and engine mounts if you are sensitive enough to notice.

Hello everyone. I’m planning to get a used 2AT. Any advice what to look out for? Can add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is+65 9022 6464

Hello everyone. I’m planning to get a used 2AT. Any advice what to look out for? Can add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is+65 9022 6464

Go for a test drive before deciding. Your reasons needs to be “right” in choosing a diesel. Noise levels is higher than petrol when driven hard.

To the contrary, when the engine is driven hard, it’s not super noisy at all. The soundproofing is very good and dampens the engine noise quite a bit.

Sorry I should have explained a bit better...its just a standard 225i that I have bought here in Australia...looking for the 12 volt battery that starts and runs the electrics on the car???

Sorry I should have explained a bit better...its just a standard 225i that I have bought here in Australia...looking for the 12 volt battery that starts and runs the electrics on the car???

I see. So it’s standard 225i and not the 225xe PHEV.

The batt is in the front bonnet on the left side near the firewall. Partially hidden under the covers.

Hello,

Just brought 218d Active tourer automatic. So far everything looks nice and I am very happy.
There are few things I would like to change so i need help and maybe instructions how and where to find parts.
- I have basic media head ( 6,5 inch) but want to change it to Navigation Plus or Navigation Professional
- I would like to change my Halogen Headlights with Led Headlights ( would like to change whole headlights not just bulbs)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back