2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Thanks. Actually realized steering wheel can be adjusted so solved 1 and 2.

Fuel efficiency at the moment is about 16km/litre. But I have only driven 200km so will see if it goes higher. :)

Hi Jamés,
1. Adjust your steering lower! That's about all u can do. Digital speed KN dash u need to reprogram.

2. Yes you can. Reprogram too!

3. Yes I have also pulled another wire out from my glove box with a mirrorlink feature.

Hi Jamés,
1. Adjust your steering lower! That's about all u can do. Digital speed KN dash u need to reprogram.

2. Yes you can. Reprogram too!

3. Yes I have also pulled another wire out from my glove box with a mirrorlink feature.

Thanks Oyster. For #3, How much is it huh, and where did u do it? Will be good to have a mirror link feature as my vehicle does not come with navigation feature so can beam to Idrive.

Thanks Oyster. For #3, How much is it huh, and where did u do it? Will be good to have a mirror link feature as my vehicle does not come with navigation feature so can beam to Idrive.

Hi Jamés, we drive the same and thus no Navi.
U have a few choices.
1. To upgrade your system to a bmw navi
2. To modify your system to a wireless mirrorlink
3. To modify your system to a cable mirrorlink

Above 2 and 3 can do both iPhone or Android or both!
I did for iPhone only.
I did a plug and play module so he needed additional harness.
If not cheaper option is he modify your existing harness.
You can choose where you want the cable to come out from to your convenience.
I specified glove box.

Cost me 1.2k at Soundwerkz with warranty.
You can look for the boss Kelvin +65 9002 2555.

Just tell him Boon Hao white 216d AT did the iPhone mirrorlink from glove box.
He will know.

Thanks oyster.

Has anyone also upgraded their exterior? Metal car sills, chrome plates? Anywhere to find these shops? Tried searching online for such parts to DIY but dun think parts for F45 r common.

Just found out another thing last week - the fuel capacity if my AT is actually 61litre, not 51 litrr stated in SGcarmart. Checked against the Vin of my car and it stated "enlarged fuel tank". Pleasant surprise. Save me more trips to the petrol stn.

Reactions: SCH
Just found out another thing last week - the fuel capacity if my AT is actually 61litre, not 51 litrr stated in SGcarmart. Checked against the Vin of my car and it stated "enlarged fuel tank". Pleasant surprise. Save me more trips to the petrol stn.

Hi,

Where did you check? I just got my 216GT. Fuel gauge was slightly more than 1/4 and I went to fill it up. I was surprised 47L went into the tank. If my tank was 51L and 47L went into it, then that marker would have been near the empty mark.

Thanks.

Hi! Getting the first batch of Euro 6 for the 2AT in Oct/Nov. Can add me into the 2AT Whatsapp group please?
8-2-2-two-1-zero-eight-eight.

Thanks!

Hi, is it a good deal from PML?
New 216d AT
Price: $137,800 (6 bid NG, COE Rebate @ $35K)
Discount: $5000
Nett Price: $132,800
3 year warranty & free service package.
Free 3M premium film.

1st time buying BMW, don't know what to ask/bargain? Can any old bird advise?

TIA ;)

Hi, is it a good deal from PML?
New 216d AT
Price: $137,800 (6 bid NG, COE Rebate @ $35K)
Discount: $5000
Nett Price: $132,800
3 year warranty & free service package.
Free 3M premium film.

1st time buying BMW, don't know what to ask/bargain? Can any old bird advise?

TIA ;)

same price as i was quoted in late Sept 137,800
5000 i supposed is OT
now latest euro6 is still under LTA homologation

I also just bought 216d AT metallic white from expo ;) Dec delivery. Pls add me to group chat: 9six3zerozero5sixzero

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back