我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

jnjeff;898526 said:
yea man, my soon to come lil'boy cant climb to the rear by himself, needa 4dr sedan haha.

congratz....wats ur current ride ?? F10?

het;898932 said:
Swee...... Heavily modded liao?? Hahaha

No leh. Not yet. Still doing research and waiting for ppl to dekit haha. Money all spend on modding my wife and soon to come son. Btw, where you got your eyelid? I dont like e90 lci headlight. Not fierce

jnjeff;898936 said:
No leh. Not yet. Still doing research and waiting for ppl to dekit haha. Money all spend on modding my wife and soon to come son. Btw, where you got your eyelid? I dont like e90 lci headlight. Not fierce

Got it from this chap who used to work in Propel. He is no longer there and I tink the eyelid is from his own lobang. You can get it off ebay...there are tons of it....Wife and kid comes 1st....no choice. My girl oso 19mths old nia and changed to e90 back then oso bcos wife is expecting.....its a process.....take your time =)

saw your red ride this morning outside my place. Spot it from the balcony and thought it look familiar... very fierce ride. Driven by a lady

ckbmwe60;899023 said:
saw your red ride this morning outside my place. Spot it from the balcony and thought it look familiar... very fierce ride. Driven by a lady

Cool...tat wld b my wife...she drives the car to work on weekdays.....i oni get to smell it during weekend.....si bei cham.....

Realised its been sumtime since ive update it....partly due to the pic hosting website ive been using all my life failed me........transferred all my pics to another host site and took me quite awhile to post all pics back.....But well, its finally done and hope you guys ejy it like i do =)

Happy New Year to Yall !!!! Huat Arh

As usual, all updated pics at Pg 1 Post 1 !!! whoooohooooo

The pics ive posted are abit too big for viewin comfort. The previous hosting site have 3 posting size option for me to choose from. Im currently using photobucket but they seems to lack those options. Ani idea I can reduce the size of my posted pics via photobucket ?? I noe they have a thumbnail option but those are way too small......haizzz

Open your pics with ms paint then save as gif. Then upload it.

het;957107 said:
The pics ive posted are abit too big for viewin comfort. The previous hosting site have 3 posting size option for me to choose from. Im currently using photobucket but they seems to lack those options. Ani idea I can reduce the size of my posted pics via photobucket ?? I noe they have a thumbnail option but those are way too small......haizzz

Red_Bean_Bun;957189 said:
Open your pics with ms paint then save as gif. Then upload it.

ic.....too much effort for me to redo all over again aniway........tks aniway =)

het;957107 said:

There's fast stone photo resizer that I use batch convert / resize

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Very very nice development of ur car. Champion

jia_yvon;960151 said:
wah bro very nice car and nice development along

Tks ;) beri kind of u...

matthew;960135 said:
hi bro, very nice car u have there! :)

PMed u abt ur VRN haha

Tks ;)

PM replied....good luck ;)

Hi TS,

I just read about your interesting mod journey this morning (been some time since I visited BMW-SG) and saw your nicely modded ride around noon along Kaki Bukit Ave 1 turning into Eunos Road today. Recognized it immediately through your posted photos and VRN. What a coincidence.

BTW, I assumed you're a guy and that long haired lady driver is your wife/girlfriend... Anyway, your 小红 is very nicely done up!!! :goodup:

D1X;975550 said:
Hi TS,

I just read about your interesting mod journey this morning (been some time since I visited BMW-SG) and saw your nicely modded ride around noon along Kaki Bukit Ave 1 turning into Eunos Road today. Recognized it immediately through your posted photos and VRN. What a coincidence.

BTW, I assumed you're a guy and that long haired lady driver is your wife/girlfriend... Anyway, your 小红 is very nicely done up!!! :goodup:

Tks bro....ur rite, tat wld be my wife ;) she drives e car 90% of the time n works in kaki bukit. U work ther too ?? The world can be veri small indeed at times =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back