Search results

  1. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Thanks bro!
  2. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) ic, so where do you guys go for lips, spoilers etc?
  3. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Ok understand. Looks like I have stick to my Bluetooth headset
  4. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi E92-Lighting Are you located in Sg ? I browsed thru your website and some items looked really interesting...
  5. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Thanks for the info. Is there a usb connector in the glove box? that means if I want to use it I need to put my phone in the glove box? And is there a hole for the cable to come out from the centre console or do we need to put our phone in the centre console...
  6. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) yes its slow, but im not looking for power anymore : ) I'm coming in with my eyes open so the lack of power shd not bother me! (cross fingers) Have to agree that the engine is much more refined than my old car though
  7. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) OIC! Thanks bro. So that means all the E90 items listed on E92-Lighting website can be installed on my car.
  8. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi Bros I been browsing thru the forum and would like to know what the MY11 318i is E90? E92? So far I figured out that F10 is the 5 series...haha
  9. Contra

    OEM BMW "M" Key Holder

    Re: OEM BMW "M" Key Holder Bro I want, how do we deal?
  10. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Thanks bro for your explanation. I think I got it. So I better buy the aux cable n bring it alog when I collect my car to test it out. Any recommendation on where to buy other than eBay?
  11. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) You may be right bro but I'm going to try my best this time round! Anyway how does e ecu reflash for BMW work? Is it like how my Rex is tuned ie dependent on the skill of e tuner or is there is preset map that can just e loaded in?something like e mines upgrade...
  12. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Thanks. Do you know if those y cables that are selling on eBay can work on the car? Have u tried it on iPhone and can it charge e iPhone at the same time?
  13. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) No bro. I was served by a nice gentleman
  14. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) So I have a telephone button on e steering wheel that doesn't do anything. Hmm that's stupid. Why do they do that haha
  15. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) By the way is there a button on e steering wheel that can answer phone calls?
  16. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) ya the garmin is standard accessory, and I was told that the bluetooth connectivity for mobile phones is via the garmin as well, not the kind where its built into the head unit..so the music will not turn down the volume by itself when a call comes in
  17. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) haha ok any tuner that specialises in BMW? It shd be OBD tuning on our ecu without the need for any aftermarket ecus or piggybacks right?
  18. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) I have a question and I hope that someone would be able to enlighten me The AUX/USB port in the 318 is for us to play songs on iphone right? 2 questions on this: 1. Are we given the connecting cables ? 2. Can we play songs from a thumb drive directly via...
  19. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi I hope it doesn't take anything more than 2 bids!!
  20. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi there! Mine is the 318i so no idrive right?? And no, I got the 17 inch rims...
Back
Top