Bought my first BMW : )

Re: Bought my first BMW : )

tomace;656931 said:
Not too sure about 318i, mine has (320i) There are no holes in either location & normally I will place the phone inside the center console, close e cover so my arm can rest. (Ive got idrive with bluetooth function tho) :oops: :oops:

Ok understand. Looks like I have stick to my Bluetooth headset
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

Contra;656914 said:
Hi E92-Lighting

Are you located in Sg ? I browsed thru your website and some items looked really interesting...

I reckon E92-Lighting is not located in SG, I have the same perception as you and would like to install some stuffs. Too bad. :thinking:
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

OptimusWKY;656964 said:
I reckon E92-Lighting is not located in SG, I have the same perception as you and would like to install some stuffs. Too bad. :thinking:

ic, so where do you guys go for lips, spoilers etc?
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

Contra;657253 said:
ic, so where do you guys go for lips, spoilers etc?

can try Mike of SWC, 9107 4888.........




cheers
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

bro, haven got ur car already hunting for mods liao...

remember to give taxi ride when u got ur car...
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

kentheman;657695 said:
bro, haven got ur car already hunting for mods liao...

remember to give taxi ride when u got ur car...

Hi bro

You also just got your BMW? Haha I'm only looking at cosmetic stuff at the moment lah, not going to do any major mods to the car anymore, I had my fun with my rex but am having problem with the dekitting now
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

Contra;657739 said:
Hi bro

You also just got your BMW? Haha I'm only looking at cosmetic stuff at the moment lah, not going to do any major mods to the car anymore, I had my fun with my rex but am having problem with the dekitting now

true, no need to do major mods...................................am sure you will too enjoy the Sheer Driving Pleasure down the road.......



cheers
 
Re: Bought my first BMW : )

Contra;657739 said:
Hi bro

You also just got your BMW? Haha I'm only looking at cosmetic stuff at the moment lah, not going to do any major mods to the car anymore, I had my fun with my rex but am having problem with the dekitting now


bro,

look at my nick and you noe who i am liao.. hahahaha... come here to haunt you when i can't haunt you anywhere else...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top