[you], what is your Total annual household income?

[you], what is your Total annual household income?

• $30,000 SGD and Under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $30,001 - $50,000 SGD

• $50,001 - $75,000 SGD

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • $75,001 - $100,000 SGD

• $100,001 - $150,000 SGD

• $150,001 SGD and Over.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: [you], what is your Total annual household income?

time to pay income tax.... was told this year heng got 20% tax rebate but sigh... only $2000 maximum !

Hong Kong gets 75% capped @ USD3200. Wtf!!!

Re: MaxPower, what is your Total annual household income?

income? what's that ???

:(

sorry for the late reply, I just come back from Palembang (Hometown), enough to get 2 wifes in Malaysia, roger

errmm...i dun really know actually...haha... i never bothered to ask my dad but i suppose its enough for my dad to buy his car and mine and the roof over our heads..lol

Enough to buy and maintenance a BMW bike.....(correction BMW bicycle) non turbo no vanos but with 7 forward speed (reverse gear is manual i.e. use your legs) with instalment spread over 10 years.

Saving up for some serious mods like changing the two front fork to some adjustable coil-over, BBK brakes and a single extra large Xenon headlight.......maybe a 140 decibel air horn

u r better off buying a stock specialized stumpjumper

Re: Leonardo, what is your Total annual household income?

That's was my first choice. Unfortunately they do not have a 10 year instalment plan for it

Re: AussieMark, what is your Total annual household income?

over 150K..... but wife and kids ensure its kept low...net nett

Re: hurrikenny, what is your Total annual household income?

Income not really fixed leh, currently working part time in family business (Construction based) and studying my degree at night (Just completed NS nia). But salary is about 3.5k with allowances

my income also not fixed...depends whether my runners kenna caught or not...nowadays very cham. mas selamat hunt means tuffer to smuggle heroin....got to smuggle cheaper stuff like cigarettes....thai prostitutes etc...

me modest....good mth 3/4million....bad month...50k.

i sell backside...income not fixed...tai tais tend to give me more gifts...besides cash i get AP, Patek watches...Versace, BOSS, Dunhill suits...my male clients give me a 3 series and SLK to drive...

I take pride in my sexual prowess and guarantee 100 per cent sexual satisfaction to my clients. I am an expert at most sexual acts, and get an erection on demand. It may sound as if I am boasting, but I feel it’s all in the mind. I never had to resort to drugs to boost my sexual powers to sustain myself longer. Of course, there are rare days when I go to a client and fail to get an erection... I refund their money and excuse myself.

I have slept with men too on a few occasions but I prefer sleeping with women, that too foreigners. Hey, it’s not that Singaporean women are not attractive enough, but foreigners are more uninhibited in bed and do not shy away from exchanging pleasure. I had the best time with a young Russian girl in a five star hotel room. Even though we could not understand each other’s language... the language that our bodies spoke was overwhelming... must say I had the time of my life.

Have been a prostitute for almost five years now... ha, think I am comfortable with the word now. It has been a fairly long journey and has matured me beyond years. I have slept with all kinds of women and men... you name it and I have done it. I have seen people at their vulnerable best... and their ultimate desire to be loved, to be cared for. I help them live those moments and that gives me immense satisfaction and some semblance of pride to whatever I am doing.

I have struck close friendship with a few of my clients... sometimes I waive the fee for them. But I don not ever cross my boundaries. I make it a point not to get emotionally involved with any of my clients, so love is off limits.

I know I cannot be a gigolo all my life. Gigolos come with an expiry date and have no hope for a respectable life. I want to give up this profession and go back to the mainstream... do a professional course, take up a clean job and slog it hard to earn a few thousand bucks. I want to get married and lead a ‘decent’ life. I have brought smiles to a lot of faces; hope god gives me another chance!

me work in fish tank
120/1/60

one day max 10 customers. very shag liao
can you tell me how much i earn per month? my maths no good.

about 30K after taking into account your lai ang days.

i'm sure u have tips...bo declare...

got tips if perform special stuns. like smoking and open bottle cap.

if cust is bobby type tip a lot
but if guni knn.....pui

Wahahahahaha, you guys are funny !!!

Actually, would anyone be honest with this poll? Especially with side income, undeclared income, inflated expenses and what not...... come on, it is not as if it does not happen.........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back