Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

[you], what is your Total annual household income?

[you], what is your Total annual household income?

• $30,000 SGD and Under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $30,001 - $50,000 SGD

• $50,001 - $75,000 SGD

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • $75,001 - $100,000 SGD

• $100,001 - $150,000 SGD

• $150,001 SGD and Over.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: milk15, what is your Total annual household income?

hitmee;337973 said:
got tips if perform special stuns. like smoking and open bottle cap.

if cust is bobby type tip a lot
but if guni knn.....pui

Knn......... balls carrier !!!! :furious: :furious:

Re: [you], what is your Total annual household income?

Me huh? i guessed enuf to pay for my car, petrol(damn expensive), apparrel, partying.. etc!

Guessed how much i earn, HAHA! I oso nt sure le.

Haha you guys are funny... I'm still working on my degree so i can make big bucks like you guys

I work as a cashier. $900/month
but transport provided.

Re: Orh LuLu, what is your Total annual household income?

pilotsnoopy;337966 said:
i sell backside...income not fixed...tai tais tend to give me more gifts...besides cash i get AP, Patek watches...Versace, BOSS, Dunhill suits...my male clients give me a 3 series and SLK to drive...

I take pride in my sexual prowess and guarantee 100 per cent sexual satisfaction to my clients. I am an expert at most sexual acts, and get an erection on demand. It may sound as if I am boasting, but I feel it’s all in the mind. I never had to resort to drugs to boost my sexual powers to sustain myself longer. Of course, there are rare days when I go to a client and fail to get an erection... I refund their money and excuse myself.

I have slept with men too on a few occasions but I prefer sleeping with women, that too foreigners. Hey, it’s not that Singaporean women are not attractive enough, but foreigners are more uninhibited in bed and do not shy away from exchanging pleasure. I had the best time with a young Russian girl in a five star hotel room. Even though we could not understand each other’s language... the language that our bodies spoke was overwhelming... must say I had the time of my life.

Have been a prostitute for almost five years now... ha, think I am comfortable with the word now. It has been a fairly long journey and has matured me beyond years. I have slept with all kinds of women and men... you name it and I have done it. I have seen people at their vulnerable best... and their ultimate desire to be loved, to be cared for. I help them live those moments and that gives me immense satisfaction and some semblance of pride to whatever I am doing.

I have struck close friendship with a few of my clients... sometimes I waive the fee for them. But I don not ever cross my boundaries. I make it a point not to get emotionally involved with any of my clients, so love is off limits.

I know I cannot be a gigolo all my life. Gigolos come with an expiry date and have no hope for a respectable life. I want to give up this profession and go back to the mainstream... do a professional course, take up a clean job and slog it hard to earn a few thousand bucks. I want to get married and lead a ‘decent’ life. I have brought smiles to a lot of faces; hope god gives me another chance!

how muchie if "shuang fei" (some called it "Tarma") u? my bangla ask.

If indo stop burning trees, i earn more.. if they do, i eat grass.

Re: bentcs, what is your Total annual household income?

ha..ha.. u guys are entertaining.
me jus making enuf money keep my recently acquired E46 running
Currently working hard to repalce shock absorbers, Clutch and some undercarriage parts... :furious: :furious: :furious:

Security Guard RM750 before CPF

Re: c74, what is your Total annual household income?

me just a normal income earner.... bou 50k per yr oni.. hehe dreaming bou my M3...... the bimmer is my wife's.. not mine.. me just kaypo and come to the forum to check for some stuff.. haha currently driving a stream

Re: pengful, what is your Total annual household income?

Just enough to own a 3 series beemer....:)

well is it nice to say how much ?hehe ,anyway i driving 5 series.

Re: pengful, what is your Total annual household income?

jess1;358491 said:
well is it nice to say how much ?hehe ,anyway i driving 5 series.

Of course. Less than those who drive the 5....:laughlik:

less than 50k category. it's interesting to note that most earn more than $150k.

me below $30,000 but i want to buy Lambo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
classifiedsconnect
Back