What's The Start Of Your Love For BMW

Re: What's The Start Of Your Love For BMW

I hate Bmw. Never love them... they sucks .... and i can't afford mercz...

Too much things to mod ... too much problems with car that always makes me visit workshops n make friends .... all these new friends also hate Bmw to the core.... but we are still hanging on our rides because not Bmw but the driving feel ...

Your big turbo come already ?

SUPAN;1112901 said:

Too much things to mod ... too much problems with car that always makes me visit workshops n make friends .... all these new friends also hate Bmw to the core.... but we are still hanging on our rides because not Bmw but the driving feel ...

Your big turbo come already ?

SUPAN;1112901 said:

Mine started when my Uncle in Melbourne bought a E36 and I absolutely loved it when we went on road trips. besides the red/orange hue of the dash, it was the angled dashboard, designed for the driver that got me excited.

Then I took my driving lessons in a 2002 :)

And my first car was a E19 520i.

Since being back in Singapore, I have been hunting for the an E30 or E36 and finally found the E30 recently.

Honestly, started when I played the old Need for Speed games. Can't forget about Midnight Club either, but they didn't have any BMWs there sadly. That game got me into a ton of others cars though.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.21.36 PM.png

This BMW E30 John Player Special edition is the reason for the beginning of my love for BMW. Absolutely gorgeous car in black with gold trims.

My 1st BMW was a 1994 E36 BMW 318iS Coupe manual transmission.
2nd 1994 E36 320i Manual saloon
3rd 1985 E30 320i Manual saloon
4th 1986 E30 325iA Coupe
5rd 1996 E36 325i Manual saloon
6th 1995 E34 525iA
7th 1997 E34 525iA Touring
8th 2000 E61525iA Touring
9th 2013 F11 535iA Touring (Current)

Last edited:
m so glad that the TS is actually in MOdsters!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...cheers! what a day!

My love with bumma began with my trusty himble, almost 6 years old e84 sdrive 20. After 153,343km, it seems resring to go everytime i crank him up.
Unfortunately, as with all things mechanical, coupled with the fact that i have grown horizontally while my kids have lengthened vettically, oulled with the wear and tear expenditure which had started to increase in frequency of late, we die ide that it is time to let the old workhorse find some rest.

When I first test drove the 335 a number of years ago. The 7 speed dct with the N54 engine was amazing. The feeling I had and the description I used was that I could feel the car tearing up the road.
I am now a happy owner of a E90 335.

Much of everything that is happening in our lives usually requires us to be on the go. Our commute to and from work takes up a significant part of our day. For most people, owning a BMW Z3 car has always been to get them to their destinations easier and at their own comfort. 

Attachments

• History of Cars as 'Third Spaces'- Camella Homes.jpeg
    History of Cars as 'Third Spaces'- Camella Homes.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 314
1) It looks good EVERYWHERE.
2) The BMW slogan couldn't be more true. It really is the Ultimate Driving Machine, especially with the BimmerTech upgrades ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back