What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi. I'm not driving a bimmer yet, and I'm looking to own a E46 320. However, I've heard many problems with the E46 engine, like radiator-overtemp or other irregularities. Is the E46 a problematic engine? Can somebody advise what problems could I expect to have? Don't wanna spend huge $$$ repairing.

Hi my friend , E46 I have driven before and problem like Aircon and engine noise . The rest is ok . By the way , before you buy the car please check all the power window first before you buy the car . By the way , could you email me your contact number so that I can tell you more about the car . Thank you .

My Civic came with Yokohama tyres, which was perfect for a Japanese car. The tyres due for change last year and Kah Motor now using Bridgestone tyres. Unhappy at first, but still a popular brand in local market. Do not worry, Ricky, the tyres are hard...I feel it when the tyres go over uneven road surfaces.

I'm still driving same BMW i was driving before

Helloz everyone!
Currently ride-less....lol....
But soon....very much soon ....be a owner of a ride...again!!
Champagne any1?

Re: What BMW do you drive NOW?

I'm iastute and I'm from Manila, Philippines. :)

I drive an MY2003 E46 318i M-sport. :)

It's also my first post in the forum!!!

i was driving a E46 cabrio.. till it flipped and ate dirt at holland v. now its a E90

Re: madser, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Well guys i'm now driving my 2002 520iA E39....IMPORTED TO iRELAND FROM SINGAPORE only last week...great car.....but just getting used to all the extras that my 01 316i (manual) didn't have.
Thanks again Singapore guys and girls.....for really looking after your cars
slainte

Re: MacGuyVeR, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Was driving 2001 728i, 2002 E46 320i, 2004 Nissan X-trail 2.5
Now driving 2004 X5 3.0, 2005 E90 320i, 2006 Nissan Fairlady 350z

:)
Cheers!

i've driving the same 520i since 1999, may be times to change.
Rgds,
KSKoh

Re: Bimmerist, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi! All,

I am going to collect my Bimmer 325i 2day! So excited! I hope you guys can help me if I need any info on mods etc... This is the first Bimmer in my Life!:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Im Currently Driving a 2005 Black E90 320i & a 1989 Alpine White E30 320i (just got this ride). Yeah...

Dear BMW Administrator,

I surmise you've got to consider a new line of questioning in your survey to ascertain popularity of various BMW models in Singapore. Most of us felt that we have been probed with the same question that we already answered in the past months and we find the same question weird.

It's just my thought and my 2-cent worth of input.

Cheerio! Huton

Re: rogue, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Jun Sun;206898 said:
Im Currently Driving a 2005 Black E90 320i & a 1989 Alpine White E30 320i (just got this ride). Yeah...

hilo, dun have one but would like the M5!:) current drive is an evo viii

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back