Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: joon, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hello people.. i bought myself an old E36 saloon which I intend to strip into pieces and rebuild from scratch

should be a fun project car :laughlik:

Re: joon, what BMW do you drive NOW?

joon;207259 said:
hello people.. i bought myself an old E36 saloon which I intend to strip into pieces and rebuild from scratch

should be a fun project car :laughlik:

Hi joon, hopefully can take a ride in your car someday:)

Re: Stolen BMW

dear all,

my 91' e36 318i - SBT 1642L, was stolen since last friday and if any of you guys come across, kindly call my hp 94554268 or the police.

appreciate all your help.

Re: daimleredan, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I don't drive a BMW yet. I am about to buy a BMW. I cannot decide which one. Touring, coupe, saloon? 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder, turbo or non-turbo? Diesel or petrol? Man or auto?
Jeremy clarkson says all turbos are rubbish (I dont know if he's right) and not to bother with diesels. So that leads me to 325i petrol engine which is a six cylinder non turbo, right? I want an engine I can rev and work hard, not too powerful. I like autos.
What do you think? I have seen a nice lowered white saloon on herw with black wheels and subtle mods which makes me think the saloon can look good.
I can get a saloon 325i auto saloon for £22900 NEW. The same engined coupe is £29300.
What do you think? Dan:juggle:

Re: mark37, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi everyone, I am not a BMW owner. I presently drive an Audi A6 2.4mu.
I come to this forum is to increase my car knowledges from the experienced drivers and advices too.
Have nice day everyone.
:) :)

Re: dchew, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi dchew,

It was mentioned that Saab car is able to adjust to the owner's driving pattern. What do you think? Do you feel like you are controlling an aircraft while driving?

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Saab has a seat belt sign on the roof of the car...i might not feel like a pilot on a Saab...but i do feel like a plane passenger at times...just lack of a No Smoking light....

Yes, I feel like a passenger inside an aircraft especially when I was at the back passenger seat.

Re: tangs95, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I just acquired my first BMW 320i, I was tempted to go for a 325i but having 2 cars of 2.5 liters is quite a drag financially, therefore I opt for the 320i.

I have looked at a number of options, Audi A4, VW passat, Mini cooper, C180, Honda accord Euro R and IS250. Is there any review on the 320i available?

guys pei sei... actually this is my 1st times in forums..... did you guys got my reply? (i'm driving 523i white, my name is glen... Hokkien friend call me ah glen that why.)

Back