This couple could ruin your day!!!

Re: This couple could ruin your day!!!

I think Jap tourists, esp those from Tokyo, might really think it's complimentary tissue paper cos one can easily collect 4-5 packs of free tissue walking the streets of Tokyo.... lol....

satinGHOST|r!der;408713 said:
In all honesty, I think our culture here has actually become from bad to worse so much so the consideration for fellow citizens well being is not even observed. I have seen so many times on highways esp ECP where an ambulance has its lights and siren on and absolutely no one giving way on the right lane. It pisses me off to see things like this happen. There is no more regard for human value in our society now.

+100.

For the benefit of all:

If the ambulance's siren is on, that means the condition of the patience/casulty is not too bad.

An ambulance with lights on and no siren means that the patience/casulty lying inside is in very critical condition. Reason siren is not switch on is to prevent the patience/casulty inside from getting more traumatised and hence affecting his condition.

Those who stood behind Toto's lambo can testify to the trauma caused by loud noise. :nehnehhh:

satinGHOST|r!der;408713 said:
This tissue paper reserve system should be abolished. I think all of us when see this type of reservation, keep the tissue paper in our pockets and then start eating. TOTO say one.
Toto again. :lol2: :lol2:

Breyton;408722 said:
one can easily collect 4-5 packs of free tissue walking the streets of Tokyo.... lol....

After that Breyton will call the number on the tissue cover.:p He told me the one at 69 Shinjuku, service quite good :silenced:

2 days ago on AYE (I m on the 1st lane), from my rear mirror i saw an ambulance 6 cars away behind and siren on.. I can see that everyone from the 1st lane trying to move to 2nd lane to let him pass. The traffic was very heavy and making some hving difficulty moving to 2nd lane. When the ambulance was behind me, he poke me damn CB close but i cant move to 2nd lane cos super heavy traffic. This kind of ambulance driver is fark up.

In tis kind of situtaion, i dun care emergency or not emergency, i take care of my life first and ppl in my car. take high risk to let the ambulance pass is NONO basing on those conditions.

here's my take on this tissue paper reserve system...

point ONE: women generally eat slower then men at food court

so if they have one gal reserved the table by being the last to order.... surely she's finished last that equates the time of "queue + order + eat/queue +order + eat"!

however if all the gals order at the same time with the paper tissue reserve system, then the equation is shorter with "queue + order + eat"

so this saves time and its rather efficient system...

point TWO: women in group talk way much longer than they queue+order+eat X1000!

so LPPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.....

dpointt;408739 said:
here's my take on this tissue paper reserve system...

so if they have one gal reserved the table by being the last to order.... surely she's finished last that equates the time of "queue + order + eat/queue +order + eat"!

however if all the gals order at the same time with the paper tissue reserve system, then the equation is shorter with "queue + order + eat"

so this saves time and its rather efficient system...

point TWO: women in group talk way much longer than they queue+order+eat X1000!

so LPPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.....

You must have had more than 20gfs. I salute you.

Way more than that....

if I start counting from my kindergarten dayz!!

dpointt;408753 said:
Way more than that....

if I start counting from my kindergarten dayz!!

+ Sandy, don't forget. Oops, she's not a girl...

"Obviously a crowd of curious shoppers took notice. He showed me the middle finger and shouted vulgarities at me.

"How can people get away with such thing? Have we lost total decency and decorum?"

Do you think it is all right for people to reserve lots this way? Tell us.[/QUOTE]

alamak! try do this "ar-choo!!!" into his wind screen lor!
then say "god may NOT bless you but me"
:lol2:

dpointt;408739 said:

so this saves time and its rather efficient system........

I don't give a flying f*#k efficient or not.

People taking a long time to eat = little or no irritation. They sat down first so they have a right to occupy table till everyone finishes food.

NO ONE BUT TISSUE PACKS ON TABLE = WANNA-BEAT-PEOPLE-UP LEVEL OF IRRITATION

Breyton;408678 said:
Can't wait for the day when I can witness a bunch of newbie foreigners sit down with a whole lot of food at a table with tissue-reservations... and probably think 'wow, Sg is great! they even provide tissue paper!'....

believe it or not, this happened to me...

thats what i do when i go goldenshoe n eat....no tissue i will take a pack from those that reserve.

tom_ting;408811 said:
shouldnt it be KNNBCCB ?:yummie: :lol2:
You are right :lol: I typed too fast...

kuvesh;408807 said:
believe it or not, this happened to me...

Can you do it again and I lie in wait with videocam?
tom_ting;408811 said:

Ya lah Robot, hokkien also must spell ploperry okays? Please maintain BMW-SG's high standards!

kuvesh;408662 said:
to be honest, i even get frustrated with foodcourt tissue trick. this has got to be the only place in the world that accepts a system like that.... the joys of singapore.
just say "WOW free tissue & sit down eat la !
can u imagine if is Bobby sit down, who dare to ask him go away !

tom_ting;408811 said:
wat is KNNBCCB ?

iScoupe said:
wat is KNNBCCB ?
KNN Brand Covered Cone Bi-intake filter......

iScoupe;408832 said:
wat is KNNBCCB ?

You reminded me of a Madonna's song. "Like A Virgin". Ya, like real...:nehnehhh:

kenntona;408835 said:
KNNBCCB - Kenntona Nei Nei Breast Cup C Bra :lol2:

kenntona;408835 said:

I tot it should be "kuek-noh-not with buah chiku curry ball?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back