Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

Buy from Eng Soon, much cheaper! can change any good BMW workshop.
Any warranty? less than 2 years??
Buy from Eng Soon, much cheaper! can change any good BMW workshop.
Any warranty? less than 2 years??

yea.. under.. change coil.. plugs.. and also something other stuffs...

my point is.. go back to them again if similar issue pop up... its not jus these 2 things...

Thanks for the update. That's interesting. They also pump new gas during my first visit, but still the same.
Lastest update: After getting the reply from Germany, they are going to bring in a part with a "Mask" word blah blah.... which I didn't get it clearly, to install and mask the sound away.
As a customer and even a layman hearing the part name, I told them this is like curing the symptom but not the root cause.
I am still not convinced. But lets wait to hear from them again when the part arrives and if this can really rectify at all.
@extremeOH , please monitor and update if any issue again (touvh wood!)
PS: I heard a number of customers have brought this issue to PML already.

Hi all, I have some similar problems. Do you have any update on the water dripping or loose cling cling sound? What's the solution?
By the way, anyone managed to get PML to turn off or set default OFF for the Start/Stop function? Also, anyone is facing poor radio reception issue? Hmmm.

Hi all, I have some similar problems. Do you have any update on the water dripping or loose cling cling sound? What's the solution?
By the way, anyone managed to get PML to turn off or set default OFF for the Start/Stop function? Also, anyone is facing poor radio reception issue? Hmmm.

for me..

"ASS" - Auto Start/Stop function... SSA say cannot.. say safety issue..
radio... only sometime.. for me acceptable..

No solution yet... they seemed to forget my case!

I just realised there is actually a bass speaker or something like that below the driver seat.

May I know what the the 2 opened plastic housing / tubes beside the speaker?

I accidentally dropped a coin from the side and believe it slipped into it as I could not find it anywhere liao.

Can't find any way to retrieve it ??

Any issues on this?

The other hole my colleagues dropped her coin into was the iso fix slot. Cannot find the coins looking into into the slot lor.

Wonder if my car will be able to collect $$$ enough for my instalment every month lor.... haha : )

Re: Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

One other thing, anyone hearing body flex noises, seemingly from the door rubber seals rubbing against each other, when you drive up MSCP ramps at an angle? I read off other BMW forums this seems to be a known characteristics. Thanks.
go back bm and they will tape up for you and wala

mp3 and mp4 files on USB stick can be played from idrive... mp3 audio files no problem but mp4 videos can play audio but no video. Anyone managed to get video from USB stick to play?
cant play video unless you install aftermarket

One other thing, anyone hearing body flex noises, seemingly from the door rubber seals rubbing against each other, when you drive up MSCP ramps at an angle? I read off other BMW forums this seems to be a known characteristics. Thanks.

Not sure if this is what you are referring to. My 318i is 11 months old now. After buying brand new, I notice the flexing sound. I found out thru trial n error that is came from the seat belt. During certain turning, the seat belt joints was rubbing against each other creating the sound. When my wife held tight the seat belt during same turning, the sound went away.

Zoom mode - full screen when watching DVD
For those who prefer the full screen image, u can do it with the following steps.
When movie playing,
1) press the idrive "option" button
2) select other option
3) select zoom mode

U can also change the language, subtitle in this page.
Hi u mean 316 can watch DVD ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back