Solar Film Installation at Infratint

Re: Solar Film Installation at Infratint

The more I read about Infratint, the more I want to get Sherman to sprinkly his magic dust on my 6er. His work on my daily driver was superb, just contemplating to go full LTA non-compliant black tint on my other ride instead. Haiz....decisions decisions....

hmm any bros out there did the middle-end package one?

Trust me, you go and see Sherman, surely end up do the premium one. Price so good. I couldn't resist so did up my daily driver with the best on offer. Superb quality and worksmanship. Does block out alot of sun and keeps the car interior much cooler than before.

ACS6;476864 said:
Trust me, you go and see Sherman, surely end up do the premium one. Price so good. I couldn't resist so did up my daily driver with the best on offer. Superb quality and worksmanship. Does block out alot of sun and keeps the car interior much cooler than before.

Shiiii... stop saying price too good... dun spoil the buyer's market... wuahahahahaha:shoot:

I mean its not CHEAP. It's good bcoz its competitive and plus Sherman's service, it makes it all too good to miss. Easy going team, friendly advice and not hard selling tactics which you get with most mainstream tinters.

bmw1.jpg

sherman sibeh yandao. his special service is excellent too.

and he is a fast learner.

hitmee;561395 said:
sherman sibeh yandao. his special service is excellent too.

and he is a fast learner.

Kum Sia u for giving me lessons on posting photo... next time i help u take photo and post on BMWSG ya.... sure give u my best shoot...

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back