PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

Re: PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

View attachment 51609

"Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!"

Now becomes:

"Singapore residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!"

Akan datang...

kenntona;1006189 said:
Hahahhaahaha, funny pic

seanskye;1006127 said:
ALL THEY CAN DO IS CONVENE A TASKFORCE?! NATO!!!

Ok I don't give a damn about the gahmen but seriously, what do you expect them to do?

Short of sending in fire-fighting troops (mind you the areas that are burning must be many times bigger than Singapore itself...), they can only pressure Indonesia with talk. I think using satellite imagery to pinpoint hotspots and go after specific companies is the right step.

Locally, all the authorities can do is to advise people on ways to mitigate the effects of the haze, stockpile more medical supplies or whatever, order some activity stoppages etc, which is done by bringing the relevant agencies together, i.e a taskforce.

What else?

Oilman said:
Ok I don't give a damn about the gahmen but seriously, what do you expect them to do?

Short of sending in fire-fighting troops (mind you the areas that are burning must be many times bigger than Singapore itself...), they can only pressure Indonesia with talk. I think using satellite imagery to pinpoint hotspots and go after specific companies is the right step.

Locally, all the authorities can do is to advise people on ways to mitigate the effects of the haze, stockpile more medical supplies or whatever, order some activity stoppages etc, which is done by bringing the relevant agencies together, i.e a taskforce.

What else?

I am Singaporean. Cannot get my Hello Kitty from MacDonald's I also blame government.

kenntona;1006201 said:
I am Singaporean. Cannot get my Hello Kitty from MacDonald's I also blame government.

I managed to buy a few extra sets of Hello Kitty duckling. I bro will give you one. One less set to sian XMM but one more happy bro. My loss is your gain. Pm me so I can pm you back to pm where to pickup.

seanskye said:
I managed to buy a few extra sets of Hello Kitty duckling. I bro will give you one. One less set to sian XMM but one more happy bro. My loss is your gain. Pm me so I can pm you back to pm where to pickup.

Since I am a duck, I will gladly accept the gift.

Actually, it takes something like the haze that affects ALL Singaporeans - whether you stay in Oxley, Belmont, Queen Astrid or you stay in Hougang/Aljunied/Punggol East alike - to make us realize that, in the grand scheme of things, in the big picture, from a macro-scopic point of view: there's fcuk all PAP can do.

They maybe very good at micro-managing us: from cross coverage SingTel vs Starhub, to website clampdowns with the new MDA ruling, but in a case like this, doesn't matter what they do or don't, we'll still be sucking it in and taking it up where the sun don't shine. That's the new catch phrase now, baby: suck it in & take it up!

they living in their own bubble. the air in their bubble is psi 10.

wobbles;1006222 said:
Actually, it takes something like the haze that affects ALL Singaporeans - whether you stay in Oxley, Belmont, Queen Astrid or you stay in Hougang/Aljunied/Punggol East alike - to make us realize that, in the grand scheme of things, in the big picture, from a macro-scopic point of view: there's fcuk all PAP can do.

They maybe very good at micro-managing us: from cross coverage SingTel vs Starhub, to website clampdowns with the new MDA ruling, but in a case like this, doesn't matter what they do or don't, we'll still be sucking it in and taking it up where the sun don't shine. That's the new catch phrase now, baby: suck it in & take it up!

kenntona;1006218 said:
Since I am a duck, I will gladly accept the gift.

Bro, you haven't pm me! don't tua me, got uncle offer to buy online for $30 to sian XMMs. going like hot cakes now!

PM will declare public holiday tomorrow. I say one.

All the CAM all taking first flight out singapore...Rejoice!

Back