Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

Re: PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

no point worrying about it. get some masks or don't go out. Life goes on.

3 weeks later, the hot news will be COE prices and MRT breakdowns or flooding and tress falling down or which condo queued up and snapped up at new high prices. What's new will be aliens if any.

vegadonovan;1007205 said:
no point worrying about it. get some masks or don't go out. Life goes on.

3 weeks later, the hot news will be COE prices and MRT breakdowns or flooding and tress falling down or which condo queued up and snapped up at new high prices. What's new will be aliens if any.

Plus fighting dengue....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

haha or why some place nasi lemak cost about bucks with some vegetables and 1 meat, or why the stall uncle don't want entertain orders with no tao gei (mother or son cannot take tao gei but still very like the noodles or something) and some worms came extra with the chai pen.... I am laughing as I type this. hahahaha

Oh yeah and the taxi uncle who horned while waiting for the car and almost tio hoot by the whole family.

Oh I thought this thread is about the haze.

Haze very long never visit forum

"Haze is very different from Sars. Sars was a very frightening period...there was a global shortage of masks. Haze only affects, in this case, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore. So any temporary shortage is only within these countries," Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan said on Sunday as he distributed free masks to needy residents in his Sembawang constituency.

Hi ac323, do u stay in Sembawang GRC? Positive?

C3P0;1007304 said:
Hi ac323, do u stay in Sembawang GRC? Positive?

Negative..................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

api i think is the same as AQI that US uses. The impt no is PM2.5 i believe US standard is less than 30...thats the particles that cause long term issues.

Back