• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS F10 M5 front bumper and fenders

Re: MWTS F10 M5 front bumper and fenders

ok some clarifications are in order:-

As I have posted earlier, its NON ORIGINAL. The dimensions of the fender and the bumper are not the same as the original M5 one. The dimensions are exactly like the stock one.

As such, those who just want the M5 style fenders look with the side grille and signal lights can just install this without changing your front bumper if you dun wish to. You see a lot of these on the E60 where they have the M5 fenders with grilles but have the front M-Tech kit or other styles. I am throwing in the bumper with the custom made RKP-style front lip "FOC" just as a sweetener in case you feel that its "not 3 not 4" without the M5 style front bumper.

Oh as an added sweetener, I will GIVE AWAY a set of Matt black kidney grilles as well.

Spraying and installation is about 1k since there is labour charge for dismantling the fenders and installing the M5 style fenders. If you have your own painter/installer at cheaper prices, then I can arrange transportation for you (if cheap like $50 etc, I will BEAR this as another sweetener).

I calculated total costs all in when new and separated is about 3k+ liao and like I said, its barely 8 months old

Last edited by a moderator:

What the heck, changing so many things just to get the new light fit in (i suppose).
You are getting close to half a car of parts changed .....

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;1050754 said:
ok some clarifications are in order:-

As I have posted earlier, its NON ORIGINAL. The dimensions of the fender and the bumper are not the same as the original M5 one. The dimensions are exactly like the stock one.

As such, those who just want the M5 style fenders look with the side grille and signal lights can just install this without changing your front bumper if you dun wish to. You see a lot of these on the E60 where they have the M5 fenders with grilles but have the front M-Tech kit or other styles. I am throwing in the bumper with the custom made RKP-style front lip "FOC" just as a sweetener in case you feel that its "not 3 not 4" without the M5 style front bumper.

Oh as an added sweetener, I will GIVE AWAY a set of Matt black kidney grilles as well.

Spraying and installation is about 1k since there is labour charge for dismantling the fenders and installing the M5 style fenders. If you have your own painter/installer at cheaper prices, then I can arrange transportation for you (if cheap like $50 etc, I will BEAR this as another sweetener).

Can throw in the rear bumper too ?
Run away ....

MW;1050752 said:
ahem...its non original la. The front bumper is not as wide as the original M5 bumper...as such the "RKP" lip was custom made here at $600. Its FRP material and sprayed gloss black.

The original RKP lip cf is USD1400 excl shipping !! Siao

Thx, but fr pics, it can pass off as the real RKP lip.

Jason8822;1050757 said:
Can throw in the rear bumper too ?
Run away ....

cb u, I hope ur car kenna mud today

Steel Blue;1050758 said:
Thx, but fr pics, it can pass off as the real RKP lip.

yes, the workmanship and replication is very good for high wear and tear parts like this. Getting the real RKP lip is abit wasted here cos sure scrape the floor and at S$2k+ including delivery from the US, boh hua.

Hi there. Any chance your fender can fit my CB F13? Ask for fun and help bumpz for a genuinely good deal!

GLWS!

Bumps for today.

Is the fender wide body style or the normal stock shape. Got a friend keen if its like the m5 wide look.

Not wide la

Oh Yes, those who have parallel parking assist...u will lose tat.

Real M5 also dun have. they just drift into the lot.

For those who wanna retain their fog lamps, u can get the brackets from J's Magic or Miracleworks as the bumper can be fitted with that. Cost I dunno..u have to ask them

Shameless self bumps....

Ar...... yo, bro love.... all my mwts sold within 2 days nia.
up and lucky bumps for u.

jonleeck;1051063 said:
Ar...... yo, bro love.... all my mwts sold within 2 days nia.
up and lucky bumps for u.

ur wts thread is $50. I type this sentence already can bill $50. sart

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups