• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS F10 M5 front bumper and fenders

MW

Legendary 10 Years
I have a set of NON ORIGINAL M5 front bumper and 2 side metal fenders (with M5 signal lights) for sale if any F10 folks wanna do a front only conversion OR already have M-Sport kit and want the M5 side fenders look without changing the front M-Sport bumper. The whole set was installed only in March this year.

Letting go SIBEH CHEAP at $1000 "cash and carry" (meaning u go paint and install yourself. If u need referral for spray and installation I got lobang for reasonable spray painter to do it). Its in Mineral White Metallic (Code A96) now. Excellent fitment and zero dents and perfect working condition. Original cost new is about $2k+ excluding front lip . The price I am selling is really just for the fenders. The front bumper is "FOC" and comes with custom made RKP style front lip spoiler. (those who just wan the bumper FOC please piss off). If you just want the bumper with the lip, its $300 "cash and carry".

Interested parties please PM me. Thanks.

View attachment 57022View attachment 57024

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MWTS F10 M5 front bumper and fenders

Superb deal. GLWS.

Ok very fast someone PMed me asking me just to sell the front lip...

Tat is not to be separated from the bumper (although it can be done so) because I wanna sell as a whole. That lip FYI cost me $600 and its only 3+ months old. Fitted in August.

And that's why I said the whole set is a steal.

simply awesome ... mw loss is your gain ... MTL

Hi, how much you selling the rim? I only want the front right as in your pic. PM me yeah.

Hi Front right including tyre is 2k, comes with free fender and bumper!

wonder whats next?? demod?? dekit??

this kind of price.... close to WTGA...want to give away price....jonleeck should just jiak everything MW is letting go....then we will see more 1 mod 1 thread posts....

bumps for 'my loss is your gain' swee swee seller

I KNEW IT LIAO!!>..........
bumpz......for u!
p/s...u downgrade from M5 har?

I'm waiting to see MW to be lowballed... hahaha

jonleeck;1050740 said:
I KNEW IT LIAO!!>..........
bumpz......for u!
p/s...u downgrade from M5 har?

Downgrade to LCI front bumper with LCI kidney grill inorder to have the LCI look.:p

Stock is best!

The Guardian;1050745 said:
Si bei onz.
Tot you are really selling car and move to japan.

Plans changed liao leh....now go Japan twice a month like an FT. I can hear the Japs cursing CCB FT each time I land at Narita.

changed colour. I rich

MW;1050746 said:
Plans changed liao leh....now go Japan twice a month like an FT. I can hear the Japs cursing CCB FT each time I land at Narita.

now SIA give extra 10kg baggage allowance... can help me get some Volk wheels? bring back 1 wheel each time you go Japan for me?

That RKP lip is the money. MW, is yours 1x1 or the 2x2 weave pls? I may just hv to buy the whole front bumper to get that lip for my car.

Steel Blue;1050751 said:
That RKP lip is the money. MW, is yours 1x1 or the 2x2 weave pls? I may just hv to buy the whole front bumper to get that lip for my car.

ahem...its non original la. The front bumper is not as wide as the original M5 bumper...as such the "RKP" lip was custom made here at $600. Its FRP material and sprayed gloss black.

The original RKP lip cf is USD1400 excl shipping !! Siao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back