Moton Street Sportline Suspension for E9x

chongster

I do not usually post a lot here but just want to let anyone who wishes to have a good suspension system know that the Moton Street Sportline is available in Singapore now. I am sure you may have read about it in the E90 forum.

I am one of the few lucky ones who already had the suspension on my car. There is also a E92 335 and E93 335 on it too. For me, I am always looking for a suspension that is comfortable enough for everyday use and makes handling much better. My stock M-sports suspension is not bad but simply not good enough if you are going slightly aggressive. It is "floaty" as well at high speed.

I have the Moton on my car for a month now. My configuration is F8/R12 with camber plates. I had also set it at 7 clicks in front and 9 clicks for the rear (out of 15). Ride Height was 1 finger front and 1/2 finger rear. This is a bad setting as it rubs (i did not roll my fenders). Since than, i had increase the height by a finger and every works perfectly now. No rubbing, corners much much better, decrease body roll. This is a single on the fly adjustable coilover in which the ride height can be adjusted manually on the coilover itself too.

I am not doing sales but having worked together with the local distributor and Moton's HQ to iron out the issues, i feel that it is a good and solid product thus my post. I had asked the distributor and his RRP is $5.5k (with camber plates) and $4.9k (on OEM top mount). This is suitable for E9x 318 - 335 but to note that all testing was done on 335s so it is tuned towards the 335s.

P/S: I have no commerical interest in this. Just sharing what i know

Re: Moton Street Sportline Suspension for E9x

DSCN0362.JPG

DSCN0361.JPG

DSCN0372.JPG

DSCN0367.JPG

DSCN0378.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

totally agree with u on MOTON. i can say its among the best. Seen alot of improvement on track timimg.
It have both worlds.

excellent stuff.
this is a good entry level before one goes for the Club Sport.

May i know what r the spring rates pls?

Congrats bro, I'm on this journey too for my FD2R. It was amazing & totally hell of difference from other JDM brand (which I had).

Cheers

TripleM;560431 said:
excellent stuff.
this is a good entry level before one goes for the Club Sport.

May i know what r the spring rates pls?

im on 8kg front and 12kg rear. Was told that you can change the springs if one needs. I was offered a more hardcore version of 10kg front and 12 kg rear in which i kindly decline as it can be quite tough for everyday usage.

cool
i'd hv thought for 335, it's nicer to run on 10/12 combo...but for daily use, it aint matter..
enjoy...

TripleM;560554 said:
cool
i'd hv thought for 335, it's nicer to run on 10/12 combo...but for daily use, it aint matter..
enjoy...

agree if the 335 is used mostly for tracking..10/12 is very much optimal for the car. 8/12 is to make it more comfy if the car is driven on an almost daily basis.

Anthony5500;562832 said:
Any kind soul to advise where can i get this from for my E92?

i can link you up with the distributor if you want. Altenatively, you can go to BVO or Edge Tech (Ken) at Sin Ming Autocare to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back