Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Moton Street Sportline Suspension for E9x

chongster

I do not usually post a lot here but just want to let anyone who wishes to have a good suspension system know that the Moton Street Sportline is available in Singapore now. I am sure you may have read about it in the E90 forum.

I am one of the few lucky ones who already had the suspension on my car. There is also a E92 335 and E93 335 on it too. For me, I am always looking for a suspension that is comfortable enough for everyday use and makes handling much better. My stock M-sports suspension is not bad but simply not good enough if you are going slightly aggressive. It is "floaty" as well at high speed.

I have the Moton on my car for a month now. My configuration is F8/R12 with camber plates. I had also set it at 7 clicks in front and 9 clicks for the rear (out of 15). Ride Height was 1 finger front and 1/2 finger rear. This is a bad setting as it rubs (i did not roll my fenders). Since than, i had increase the height by a finger and every works perfectly now. No rubbing, corners much much better, decrease body roll. This is a single on the fly adjustable coilover in which the ride height can be adjusted manually on the coilover itself too.

I am not doing sales but having worked together with the local distributor and Moton's HQ to iron out the issues, i feel that it is a good and solid product thus my post. I had asked the distributor and his RRP is $5.5k (with camber plates) and $4.9k (on OEM top mount). This is suitable for E9x 318 - 335 but to note that all testing was done on 335s so it is tuned towards the 335s.

P/S: I have no commerical interest in this. Just sharing what i know

Re: Moton Street Sportline Suspension for E9x

DSCN0362.JPG

DSCN0361.JPG

DSCN0372.JPG

DSCN0367.JPG

DSCN0378.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

totally agree with u on MOTON. i can say its among the best. Seen alot of improvement on track timimg.
It have both worlds.

excellent stuff.
this is a good entry level before one goes for the Club Sport.

May i know what r the spring rates pls?

Congrats bro, I'm on this journey too for my FD2R. It was amazing & totally hell of difference from other JDM brand (which I had).

Cheers

TripleM;560431 said:
excellent stuff.
this is a good entry level before one goes for the Club Sport.

May i know what r the spring rates pls?

im on 8kg front and 12kg rear. Was told that you can change the springs if one needs. I was offered a more hardcore version of 10kg front and 12 kg rear in which i kindly decline as it can be quite tough for everyday usage.

cool
i'd hv thought for 335, it's nicer to run on 10/12 combo...but for daily use, it aint matter..
enjoy...

TripleM;560554 said:
cool
i'd hv thought for 335, it's nicer to run on 10/12 combo...but for daily use, it aint matter..
enjoy...

agree if the 335 is used mostly for tracking..10/12 is very much optimal for the car. 8/12 is to make it more comfy if the car is driven on an almost daily basis.

Anthony5500;562832 said:
Any kind soul to advise where can i get this from for my E92?

i can link you up with the distributor if you want. Altenatively, you can go to BVO or Edge Tech (Ken) at Sin Ming Autocare to ask.

Back