Just got my 316i sport

Re: Just got my 316i sport

thewhitehorse;1008205 said:
Congrats.
1. Get PML to program to default last setting, you will not regret it
2. My car starts with auto recirc when I start the car
3. Press the circular sign, press set when you reach your desired speed
4. Press stop button twice to off the car totally

more than one way to activate cruise control, once cruise is "on", your cruise speed is already set at whatever speed your are at, you press set you change the 'default' speed, you can also set directly with the speed toggle the up/down switch

pml ASS last memory have to pay how muchy?

hehe, i managed to get it FOC as i pestered my SE to do it upon the delivery of my car. guess u have more leverage b4 the SE earns their commission.

I got it done foc. I don't think they should charge anyone for it, its a really crappy program and a freaking pain in the ASS. Its already a puny 1.6l engine, car cost almost 170k or more, how much more petrol ($) anyone want to save?

Tks,

So 2 ways to enabled cruise control

Press circular button, adjust speed and press SET or,
Press circular button, use the roacker switch to adjust speed and the adjusted speed is the new speed (without pressing SET)
Under above both options, when interrupted (say press brake), Press RESume to recalled speed set above?

Sorry my qn is always whats the use of RESume, so my above understanding is right, then no more qn on cruise control liow.

kon;1008383 said:
more than one way to activate cruise control, once cruise is "on", your cruise speed is already set at whatever speed your are at, you press set you change the 'default' speed, you can also set directly with the speed toggle the up/down switch

pml ASS last memory have to pay how muchy?

nokia27149;999185 said:
Few years back, I am as naive as this man, driving a w204 C180, thinking "99% people won't see the difference between my c180 and c250/300/350 from outside, and if i install AMG kit, i can pretend myself to be C63..."

For bros really like cars, it is essential that if you buy a car, buy the standard/above standard model of its range/variants. Take F30 as an example, the original design came out is 328/335.

The bottom line is: no matter how u mod aftermarket, a 316 is a 316, a M3 is a M3. Real difference is heaven and earth, and you know it.

exactly....stock is best!!! I would rather debadge an m3, and put 316.....more shiok

Hi Ngchunleng, I just bought mine. It costs $172k for sport version and an additional $9k for the M sport package (nicer steering wheel, another design of the rims and interior trims are different colour).

Regards,
Anting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back