Just got my 316i sport

Re: Just got my 316i sport

REND;1000336 said:
Bro is this secured?

Yes very secured.

My colleagues thinks its great. But they not in Singapore.

I think anywhere else is fine. I counted the number of traffic lights I have to pass to get to work - about 30 over a 20 minute ride.

It's will be an ass of a ride for some people.

thewhitehorse;1000493 said:
Hmmm... Just have to wait and see how much of an ass this thing is what some make it out to be.

Hi Monsterdog,

may i check if you've upfraed to NBT 8" with RC? will it void the Warranty ? Mind if you PM costs and duration of work?

Many thanks

MONSTERDOG;999469 said:
I install my 316i with nav,hard-disk,reverse camera.
Firstly only want reverse camera, after install cannot work due to CIC and the small screen.
Then i install the big screen and the CIC, Still RC cannot work .
Finally change the CIC to NBT, then RC work. Very time consuming.
Is true that PML cannot install the RC or nav. for 316i locally. I ask 3 times already. They say can only install at Germany factory.

easterner;1000830 said:
Hi Monsterdog,

may i check if you've upfraed to NBT 8" with RC? will it void the Warranty ? Mind if you PM costs and duration of work?

Many thanks

hi, just pm u.

2012f30;1001033 said:
Saw 2 missed fired screw hole

Those are standard holes, not miss fired ones. The f30 dashboard clip is standardized which accepts all kinds of gps mounts. That is why there are extra holes there for different placement positions of diff mounts.

Scg8866t;1001406 said:
Those are standard holes, not miss fired ones. The f30 dashboard clip is standardized which accepts all kinds of gps mounts. That is why there are extra holes there for different placement positions of diff mounts.

If you clip there, does it mean one aircon vent is blocked?

Hi,

Just got my 316i today too. I have a few qns

1) How to set Auto START STOP function to be off by default? I guess I need PML to configure it?
2) How to set Aircon to reuse internal air for circulation by default? Is this something I have to live with or PML can configure?
3) How to use cruise control? Is it as simple as I activate at the speed I desire? Then use SET to rememeber it for sake of RESume?
4) Lastly, i noticed when I lock the door, some part of the control display (drive side lights control) is still illuminated. Is this a issue?

Tks
CL

Ngchunleng;1008171 said:
Hi,

1) How to set Auto START STOP function to be off by default? I guess I need PML to configure it?
2) How to set Aircon to reuse internal air for circulation by default? Is this something I have to live with or PML can configure?
3) How to use cruise control? Is it as simple as I activate at the speed I desire? Then use SET to rememeber it for sake of RESume?
4) Lastly, i noticed when I lock the door, some part of the control display (drive side lights control) is still illuminated. Is this a issue?

Tks
CL

Hi and welcome. I'm assuming that you just got your F30 today, and that you've not read your owner's manual? But nonetheless, some of your questions sound disturbing. You might want to consider sending your car to a site sponsor to check if there are problems. These guys are really professional and helpful.

Ngchunleng;1008171 said:
Hi,

Tks
CL

Hi CL and welcome. I'm assuming that you just got your F30 today, and that you've not had time to read your owner's manual? If you do a quick search you will realise some of your questions have already been asked before, like this for example:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-3-series-owners/77363-how-set-aircon-recycle-default-mode.html

But nonetheless, some of your questions sound really disturbing. You might want to consider sending your car to one of our site sponsors. These guys are really professional and helpful.

Ngchunleng;1008171 said:
Hi,

Tks
CL
Question 1 n 2 u ans urself already. Question 3 nt sure cos singapore rd hard 2 use s nid brake often...question 4 should b like tat. Dun think got any issue

Ngchunleng;1008171 said:
Hi,

Tks
CL

1) Go PML to configure. I use the ASS function & ECOPRO mostly & I have 13.6 km/l average on past 2 mths with 235/35/19 tyres. Very good for heavy 1.6 lit!
2) I prefer use M each time I start car.
3) Correct. take care when RESuming to high speed from low.
4) Mine auto cutoff abt 5 mins after lock car ; may be adjustable in Lights menu? not sure.

Congrats.
1. Get PML to program to default last setting, you will not regret it
2. My car starts with auto recirc when I start the car
3. Press the circular sign, press set when you reach your desired speed
4. Press stop button twice to off the car totally

Hi,

TKs everyone. I will get PML to do the default last setting.

One more qn, for the auto wiper, if I clicked auto and shut down the engine. Will it be auto mode when I ignite again? My experience is that it will be reset to be off.

Ngchunleng;1008378 said:
Hi,

TKs everyone. I will get PML to do the default last setting.

One more qn, for the auto wiper, if I clicked auto and shut down the engine. Will it be auto mode when I ignite again? My experience is that it will be reset to be off.

coz ice country, you go let it auto wipe the wiper will be ripped out, so no auto wiper after engine shut down.

Back