Insurance and bank loan

kiss29

My PI BMW E93 320i just reach the shore this week.

PI is quoting me 2.5% for UOB bank loans. I think this is a good rates so far among the banks.

And $2888 AXA insurance figures (before tranferring 20% NCB from my existing AIG ins). I think perhaps..its on the high side

Anyone in the insurance line and has better Insurance rates to recommend?
Need to register the car before the end of July09.

Thanks.

Re: Insurance and bank loan

look for iscoupe.......the insurance guru

Yeah...Iscoupe is da man...but must buy him apple pie.

wow thanks for the recommendation. I will do my best if u need my service.
Since yours is a new car so all quote has to be ANY WORKSHOP & looking at the AXA & if you are age29, I think is one of the cheapest but still can try others. Quotes now alot of choice & can tailor to ur needs even from one company. U can email to [email protected]

Sorry.. looks like broken link u mean sgnumber.com ?

iScoupe;455931 said:
wow thanks for the recommendation. I will do my best if u need my service.
Since yours is a new car so all quote has to be ANY WORKSHOP & looking at the AXA I think is one of the cheapest but still can try others. Quotes now alot of choice & can tailor to ur needs even from one company. U can enter ur details at www.sgbumber.com under remarks state bmw-sg or PM me ur email.

Ah Lian;455933 said:
Sorry.. looks like broken link u mean sgnumber.com ?
Ah Lian u are so sweet , thanks. email to me better. i am not site sponsor so better not post any link :) no obligation.

PI will always be PI, now I can understand why people always warned about buying cars from PI. I wish to relate my story here.

First stunt on 22th July 09.
This PI of mine first played the stunt of not willing to re-applying to UOB for 2.5% loan which I told him is the current market rate. PI die die insisted me to take the Maybank 2.75% loan which was applied in May when I placed my BMW booking. And after I threathen that I will pay cash for the car instead, this PI called me the next day with the good news that Maybank has suddenly decided to reduce the interest to 2.69%(this is after I told him Tokyo leasing is offering 2.69% from sgcarmart). I am still not satisfied, why pay more interest when UOB is only giving 2.5%? In the end, I have to make the contact myself to connect UOB bank with my PI for the 2.5% loan. With that, UOB has offer me the bank loan at 2.5% and I have signed the loan documents thru PI.

Second stunt 29th July 2009.
Just before my car is ready for register today. Thinking everything will be smooth....but alast.............I have to endure one last burst of fire from this PI to play punk.
PI told me after lunch time, that he is having difficulty to transfer my current car's AIG 20% NCB to my new BMW car's AXA. PI say must cancel my current car insurance in order to transfer the 20% over. PI kept emphasing that even doing that may not guarantee the NCB will be transferred to my new car. PI even challenged me to call up my existing insurance to enquire about the NCB transfer matters myself.
WTF man! Listen already very very hot. Since I loved a good challenge anyway.
So I managed to get some help from my wife's insurance agent who agreed to help me do the NCB transfer and explain to me the transfer procedure.

Third stunt.
At 7pm this evening, my insurance agent called up this PI to enquire about the car details so that the insurance can be processed first thing tomorrow. PI refused to release the car details to my insurance agent. I have to call up this PI to explain in a nice way(i refrained my urge to fark him with my piece of mind) to get him to release the car details to my agent since PI is not willing to provide the NCB transfer service. Eventually PI reluctantly agreed to fax the details tomorrow morning, and PI still kept warning me buying from other agent does not mean the NCB will guarantee be transferable. I told him I will take te risk with other people since you are not willing to help.

Now....10:15pm...thinking what is the next stunt this PI is going to pull tomorrow.

P.S. I have not seen my car since PI claimed its already in Singapore since 20th July, PI saide the car is still with LTA awaiting for inspection release.(Whateve that means I did not want to question PI as I know I will get rubbish reply from this PI)

damn ... you are good in exchanging trick (like kungfu) with the PI
PI give 1 stunt = you solve 1 stunt and stunt by sunt :D

Hi kiss29,

hope everything turns out well soon.............

probably got to really studied the PI history before deciding to get from PI.....or probably the person you dealing is a problem cause i am sure there are a lot of good PI as well....

For me i am not taking any chances so bought 2 bimmer all from PML (swee swee/chop chop) of course at a higher price tag!!!

cheers........

name and shame? maybe mask out certain of the name?..dislike dishonest business..

This PI is not bad actually lah. I have no complain about this PI company actually......just this lazy & unhelpful saleman who wants to make the whole process diffiicult for me.

I already half expected PI to throw stunts, saying like this cannot that cannot.
Sometimes to get things done, have to do alittle bit of work myself lah.

Ok updates 30th July 2009 11:30am.

Saleman came down to my office 9am to collect the remaining $$$ + first month installment. After paying him the cheques, I casually asked him "I can get the car this Saturday, assuming you faxed the car details to my ins agent and he buy the insurance today?"

Saleman "Not possible, the car is still with LTA inspection. Once released only need 15mins to register the car for you. Maybe next week, our sales agreement say before National day hor!"

So you see.....PI will always be PI....excuses upon excuses.

I will give the PI benefit of the doubt, hoping he will surprise me with this Saturday collection!
Don't want to spoil the mood with this saleman, so I leave it as such.
Life is too short to argue with PI when they keep using this cannot that cannot, car is not ready, blaming LTA for the slow inspection and release...etc..etc..

Lets see what happens the next few days.

Kiske;458224 said:
care to share which PI is it ? pm me. thanks

Wah, kiss29, I really salute your patience man.. If I were u, I think I would have brought a cannon to this PI office and aim at that F*** salesman liao.

Paiseh, OT liao...

No point to fight and argue. As I already expected PI to throw stunts. So I guess I am not surprised and definatel not going to get overly purturbed with this saleman's attitude and way of doing things.

Maybe because I am not excited to get the 320i E93 convertible in my hands as well.

Its just another car to drive for me. Owned a convertible 7 yrs ago...so the novelty is not there this time round. Although its my first BMW....just let the system work out by themselves....I am sure before National day I will get my car lah!

Hope everything is fine & u get ur ride on National Day!

kiss29;458425 said:
No point to fight and argue. As I already expected PI to throw stunts.

Its just another car to drive for me. Owned a convertible 7 yrs ago...so the novelty is not there this time round. Although its my first BMW....just let the system work out by themselves....I am sure before National day I will get my car lah!

+1 to your attitude. Just let things take its natural course (hope the england is correct). Chinese saying is "Boat come to the bridge head will automatically go straight." Sometimes not worth it in life to make ourself angry until heart pain :D

I'm sure you will still enjoy your new ride this coming weekend. E93, cool siah...

woo,...think u should definitely give us an indication or hint of this PI.

might save others lots of hassle.

i think this salesman is just upset that he couldnt get his 15% cut of your insurance premium

I just told him to liase with my existing insurance company to transfer the NCB over to the new car insurance company. Both are different as my current one don't want to quote for my BMW. Funny...I have clean record for the past ten years.

Anyway, when this PI told me its impossible to transfer NCB and even challenged me to get the insurance transfer myself since I said its easy and simple.........thats when I had enough and just gave a my friendly insurance agent a phone call.

This PI salesman I think is too lazy and not gian to earn the few hundred $$$ to do my insurance.

ClemZ;458601 said:
woo,...think u should definitely give us an indication or hint of this PI.

might save others lots of hassle.

i think this salesman is just upset that he couldnt get his 15% cut of your insurance premium

kiss29;458650 said:
I just told him to liase with my existing insurance company to transfer the NCB over to the new car insurance company. Both are different as my current one don't want to quote for my BMW. Funny...I have clean record for the past ten years.

Anyway, when this PI told me its impossible to transfer NCB and even challenged me to get the insurance transfer myself since I said its easy and simple.........thats when I had enough and just gave a my friendly insurance agent a phone call.

This PI salesman I think is too lazy and not gian to earn the few hundred $$$ to do my insurance.
haha less than $100 he dun want do for u lor... if u use me, i give u cover letter in 1hour + 50 apple pies :)

Really thanks for the offer of help.

iScoupe;458656 said:
haha less than $100 he dun want do for u lor... if u use me, i give u cover letter in 1hour + 50 apple pies :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back