How Many X3 ( F25 ) Owners Here?

Re: How Many X3 ( F25 ) Owners Here?

Hi hcva,for now there is only ebc brake pad upgrades.. they have red and yellow stuff for F25 stock calipers front and rear.. this will be the route I will be taking when my stock brake pads wear out.. this will maintain the warranty.. if they don't provide enough of stopping power then I will go the BBK route.. currently the only option I can find for our F25 is Nashin brakes..
s-meng industrial co.,ltd

You can try RaceTech at Paya Ubi, did mine there.

Hi I am new here considering used X3 xdrive20i or xdrive28i .. can anyone share with me the pro and con? Thanks a bunch

You can try RaceTech at Paya Ubi, did mine there.
Hi X3 lovers , really appreciate if you can give me some advise since all of you have experience it before . I am in the midst of negotiating with PML for the outgoing X3 . Asking for inclusion of options and expended warranty and services. Can you help to share what options worth to request and what type of warranty worth to request ? Really appreciate your kind advise . I hope to be part of this group soon . Thank you very much .

2011 F25 28i Silver. Just join the forum. Trying to find out whether any other X3 owners experience whining noise when accelerating? It’s coming from the back but I can’t tell from above or below parts of the car...it’s really getting on my nerves!

Hi guys , need to ask a question, is F25 x3 steering wheel same with F15 X5 . My x3 no paddels shifter thinking of changing to paddles shifter .

Re: How Many X3 ( F25 ) Owners Here?

I just booked the X3 sDrive 20i. The stock rims and tyres are 245/50/R17. I intend to upsize with after market front: 255/45/R19 and Rear: 275/40/R19. Wonder will it affect the drive and mechanical part of the car.

any advice?
Hi have u changed ur rim to 19 rim ,how it feel . I also want to change to 19 too .

Back