How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: glennloh, how did you choose / get your nickname?

In Search for a bro of the name of Syed in this forum.

Bro Syed, if u see this post please call me at 96841334

Glenn
Orange TPMS

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I use the same id on many forums. My name is "peter". But usually this name is already taken. For the last 10 years, I have lived in Bangkok (although now living in Singapore). Hence peterbkk.

blitzkrieg is a headline word describing force concentration of tanks, infantry, artillery and rapid speed to break through enemy lines back in Germany in 1939..Western journalists adopted the term Blitzkrieg to describe this form of armored warfare...So there we have it Blitzkrieg!Blitzkrieg!Blitzkrieg!

Re: MMM, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I just wanted to someting simple and my initial starts with M, hence triple M. Simple as that :)8)

hi guys,

I chose oakleyjoe1980 because:

1) am an avid Oakley collector with over 200++ oakley sunglass in my collection. You can see my collection at Oakley Joe's Collection
2) am born in 1980 :)
3) real name is joe... not hiding behind some nicknames

.... am hoping to order the new facelifted 325 cab in Feb.... so joining this forum to hopefully seek some advice... personally think the latest facelift is definitely an improvement. :)

Hi, my name starts with a D and my wife's name starts with a S, hence DS. We are catholics and therefore the t symbolises cross/christ. We both believe that in whatever faith we belong to, God should be part of our relationship. We use DtS on other sides as well. For the avoidance of doubt, we are here to learn more about our newly purchased 520i and welcome any advice for a newbie owning a beemer. Thanks guys & gals.

Last edited by a moderator:

mine is just my name and 143 just mean i love you, i know is kinda gay... choose that nick since primary 6.. so can't be bother changing it now

Re: white, how did you choose / get your nickname?

alamak........ admin pls help! why is the title of this thread still addressed to me?

whenever some1 posts in here, it sends notification via email to me. initially dont quite bother about it but somehow now it's getting up my nerves now ..........

Hi HI, My name is Leslie and i've just signed up.

I'm driving a 335 coupe and looking for advise on where is the best workshop that sells body kits and brake systems

Cheers

Hi, I'm DK,

I'm looking for a 335i, and my nick is because I watch too many cartoons of an underpowered car driving around at night.

Hi, latemu comes from my wife initials (lat) and the 1st 3 letters of my name (emu). new here of course, just book a 520i, here to read and gain advise

Re: Wins88, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hehehe! This is the nick I often use in cyberspace! oops!:oops:

tanbasil is my real name, prefer to use it, more sincere and honest, lol

Re: lange 919, how did you choose / get your nickname?

The ID are the combination of my name and my favourite high school index #

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back