Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I have been using this nick for all forums..eg: Singapore Bikes, My car etc etc..

knights;516021 said:
greetings to all :)
That's just my name. I am a member of the SSO ( If you know what that is!?) You can find me in our website...anyway I am driving now a 323i. Love it!

WeiShing;516679 said:
That's just my name. I am a member of the SSO ( If you know what that is!?) You can find me in our website...anyway I am driving now a 323i. Love it!
welcome in. u play the cello yeah?

Re: awong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, new in this forum. Awong represent Arthur Wong & that's how I get this nick. Will be getting my 525 this wed and looking forward enjoying the ride and subsequent mod couple mths down the road..:)

Re: IlovemyBM, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am currently driving a BMW523i and this is my 3rd Beamer. and I really love it, that how i chose this name.:cloud9:

i got greenfunk from the fact that I like the colour green and i wanted to be funky at the same time. No kidding. But nowadays i prefer grey colour. & it's not like I wanna become greyfunk. sounds weird. ahahha. but i've been using greenfunk for the past few years and it's kinda stuck.

Re: roysin, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi guys.. well.. im roy and my surname is sin, so.. i guess that's it huh... lol

Hi all,

i am working in this place R.E motorwerkz.So i name it as it is because my name is too common so i cant use it as my nick..hehe

Re: tancm, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys,

My user name is my name Chee Meng. Nice to meet all of you.

tancm

Re: paul_m3, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey guys & girls,

My name is Paul and I drive an E46 M3 hence the nickname.

Cheers

Re: paul_m3, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my 1st car was a Toyota Levin AE86 hence the nick.

Back